1️⃣8️⃣ - Distruction Of Vardhan

Start from the beginning

He grabs Randhawa's collar and punches him while saying mere bhai ko mujse dur leke jayega  👊 use darayega👊 uspe hath uthayega 👊.

The vision of him slapping the target flashed before his eyes again and again. Isi haath se use thappad mara tha na tune and twists his hand with such a force that goon screams in pain.

He gives more twists till his bone breaks and he screams at the top of his lungs.

He pushed his head toward the window of Wan and said in a dangerously calm voice jaa jake apne boss ko bata de Aaj ki raat khul ke jile kalse saari zindagi use aiso aaram ke bina hi bitani hai.

Here bodyguards also did a good job and left from there.

Reaching home John called the doctor on the way who was present there and did a dressing of Atharva and then Laksh.

The doctor gives Atharva a tetanus injection so that his wound will not get an infection. Laksh hissed as if he was getting injected instead of Atharva.

After that, they went to Atharva's room to sleep. It was a long evening. They needed a good sleep. They are exhausted physically and mentally. 

Reaching the room Laksh helped Atharva to lie down as he was feeling pain and covered him with a comforter after that he was going towards the couch taking his pillow and blanket. 

Atharva - vaha kyu Jaa raha hai yahi soja na mere pass.

Laksh - nahi main aaj couch pe so jaata hun.

Atharva - yaar ham saas-bahu serials ke zabardasti marriage kiye hue husband wife thodi hai Jo ek room share kar sakte hai par ek bed pe nahi so sakte.

Laksh - pata hai mujhe par aapko chot lagi hai na to aap aaram se so jao.

Atharva - shot to tujhe bhi lagi hai come here and sleep, couch uncomfortable hai sone ke liye teri back pain karegi.

Laksh signs his bhaiya will not agree with the idea of sleeping on the couch so he goes to bed and makes a pillow wall between them.

Atharva - ab ye LOC kyu bana raha hai yaar kya ho gaya hai sir pe chot lagi hai to tera dimag kharab ho gaya hai kya?

Laksh - mera dimag thikane pe hai isliye border bana raha hun. mujhe neend main hath pao chalane ki adat hai ap ko lag gaya to dard badh jayega.

Atharva - kuchh nahi hoga tu ise hata bich se tere mere bich koi lakir achi nahi lagti mujhe.

Laksh did not remove and said bad aaj ke din aise so jao kal se koi lakir nahi banana main.

Atharva removed the border and threw the pillow on the floor and went close to Laksh and took him in his arms. He knew Laksh was scared because of what happened today but he was not sharing his fear with him.

Atharva - lucky abhi ham safe hai apne ghar me darne ki koi baat nahi hai.

Laksh - par mujhe dar lagta hai vo firse aa gaye to mujhe apse dur nahi jaana.

Atharva - koi tujhe mujse dur nahi le ja sakta me kahi jaane hi nahi dunga.

He hugged him tightly and Laksh also buried his face in his chest. He can hear Atharva's heartbeats in a way that calms his restlessness.

Though Atharva feels pain he stops hissing as if Laksh gets to know then he will back off and right now he needs comfort.

As stress is not good for his health and he can't let him take the stress. Laksh after some time fell asleep getting the warmth of his bhaiya's protective arms.

Atharva gets to know when he hears the soft sound of snoring and feels relief.

Atharva's POV.

Kitna daar gaya aaj Kabhi aisa kuchh delta nahi hoga par aaj thanks to Vardhan mera bhai pehli baar aisa scary incident se rubaru hua.