(10)

Sasuke's POV

Shit.. I caught Naruto as he started to fall to the ground. I know what happened to him. His inner demon demon kicked in because of how pissed he was.

Yea that's right, I knew about Naruto's inner demon. And I know how to calm him.

I carried Naruto to the couch. And looked at Minato and Kushina. "Look, I don't give a shit if he's is your son. Because he is my boyfriend and I'm the only one he needs. And I know how to calm him down. No one else does. So leave, when Naruto wakes up, we are going to visit Sakura. And if I come back and see you still here." I said walking up to them and putting my nails to both of their necks. And pushing the nail in. "Im gonna fucking rip you limb by limb. Alive." I said growling.

They gulped and nodded. I smirked at how pathetic they were. I walk over to Naruto, pick him up in princess form, and carry him to the guest room.

I put him down on the bed and go to the closet and pick out some black pants and a dark grey long sleeve button up.

I then turn to Naruto. I walk around the bed to his side and lean down to kiss his cheek. "Naruto dear, its time to wake up." I said while repeatedly kissing his face.

Naruto starts giggling and moving his face from side to side. I continue to kiss him until he opens his eyes.

Naruto looked at me with his beautiful ocean eyes. He looked back at me and smiled.

"Naruto, you need to get dressed. We are going to visit Sakura." I said leaning down to kiss him again.

Naruto's smile fads as he is reminded about Sakura. He sits up and nods. I straighten up and was about to walk away but Naruto grabs my hand.

"Sasuke.." He whines. I turn and look at him. "Yes?" I say turning my whole body to face him.

"You forgot to kiss me." He said putting on a pout face.

Impossible!

"Oh I'm sorry let me just." I said leaning down, cupping his face and smothering him in kisses all over. Naruto continues to giggle and squirm in my grasp.

"There..all..done.." I said gasping for air. I never knew kissing could take up so much energy.

"Sasuke..I ment on my lips!!" Naruto laughs.

I smirk. "Best for last!" I say as I leaned in again and smash our lips together.

Naruto kisses back and we do a sweet passionate kiss. I pull back breaking the kiss. And kiss Naruto on the forehead. "Now, get dressed." I said smiling.

He smiled back and got up to get dressed.

I sat down on the bed waiting for him, when Naruto ran out with only a towel around his waist. "SASUKE WHAT DO I WEAR!!?" he screams out of worry and confusion.

I Stare at him as lust starts to over come me. I immediately get up and walk to him. Naruto doesn't understand what he started though. I sigh and walk past him deciding not to touch him just yet.

I walk into the closet and grab a white long sleeve button up. And black pants.

"Here Naruto wear this." I said handing it to him. He smiles and closes the door behind him.

Naruto comes out and we both leave the house, on our way to Sakura. And yes we left the strangers there.

We get to the hospital and walk up to the front desk. "Yea, hello I'm here for Sakura Haruno." I said grabbing Naruto's hand.

She looks up at me and blushes madly. "R-right. And your name?"

"Sasuke..Sasuke Uchiah and this is Naruto Uzimaki." I said looking at her with a blank stare.

But she only blushes more. "R-right." She said smiling. I felt Naruto's grip tighten. I look at the lady to see her face terrified.

I then look at what she was staring at, which was..Naruto? I look at Naruto and see his pupils were narrow and he was giving her the death stare.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I ask turning my body to face him.

"Nothing lets go." Naruto said dragging me away. I smirk.

Jealous? I see.