(4)

"Fine thank you. But really, who are you, and why are you in Sakura's house?" She asks walking over to the couch and sitting down.

She crossed one leg over the other.

"Im Sakura's friend and I came to watch the house while she was gone because there has been a lot of break ins lately, and its really
None of your business." I said glaring at her.

"Now tell me why you were with Sakura's boyfriend." I said, my  pupils narrowing.

She noticed and stood up. "That is none of your business!" She screamed.

"Did you love him?" I asked looking her up and down in disgust.

She glared back at me and said, "No,I loved him at first, but I hate him now!"

"Why?" I asked realizing that I was getting to her. If I continue, she might tell me the full story. I thought to myself.

"Because he threatened me, he beats me, and he broke mine and Sakura's friendship." She said tears streaming down her pink cheeks.

WOAH WOAH WOAH, WHAT?! Sia beats ino?! And threatened her?

I was shocked, I guess she could tell because she gave me a weird look. She then pulled up her sleeves. There were bruises and cuts. I saw some on her legs too.

"Tell Sakura." I said.

"No need." Sakura said.

We both turned our heads to see Sakura, tears in her eyes, carrying a bag.

I walked over to her, "I'll leave you two to talk." I whisper as I take the bag.

I walk into Sakura's room. To see a pissed off naruto.

"Naruto what's-"

"Why the hell did you call her 'baby'?" Naruto asks crossing his arms over his chest.

"It was an act baby, she was about to get raped or whatever so I had to act as someone close." I said putting my arms on his shoulders.

Naruto then grabbed my beanie and pulled it off and randomly ordered me to show my tail. I did as I was told.

"Why did you want me to show my tail and ears?" I ask raising a brow.

"Because it was weird seeing you in human form with no ears or tail." He said rolling his eyes.

"Naruto I'm sorry please don't be in a bad mood." I said wrapping my arms around his waist.

He signed, turned around, and hugged me back.

"By the way Sakura bought you heat pills." I said holding up the bag.

Naruto looked at it, looked at me, and said he would rather me fuck him then take the pills.

It honestly turned me on. But, Sakura and Ino were having a moment, I wouldn't want them to randomly hear moaning.

"Maybe later Naruto." I said running my hand through his hair.

"Why?" Naruto asks looking up.

"Because Sakura and Ino are having a moment right now. I don't want them too here you moaning. It would be awkward." I said kissing his forehead.

"But Sasuke!!!!" Naruto whined.

"Naruto I'm sorry. But we can't right now, especially not in Sakura's room." I said looking at him with sad eyes.

Naruto put on his cute pout face.

"Im sorry baby." I said chuckling at his pout face.