(2)

Shit..no no no no... I screamed at myself mentally as sasuke ran into Sakura's room without changing.

I ran in Sakura's room also..but as stupid as I am, I also didn't change.

"Sakura!" Sasuke yelled running towards her. "Are you ok?"

Sakura turned her head, to see who was screaming her name.

Her face went so pale.

"W-who the fuck are you?" She said getting up.

Sasuke looked confused, and then looked down. His expression read 'shit'.

I walked over to explain. "Sakura listen." I said putting my hands out.

She stepped back watching me very closely. "well.. Hurry up! Tell me why you are in my house and..." Her eyes went wide with terror.

"my, my babies!" She screamed running out of the room, desperately looking for us.

she turned to us with anger. She walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. "What did you do with my animals." She said her eyes glowing with rage.

"Sakura, please stop!" I said. "Please..put the knife down.."

"No..where are they?" She said coming closer to me.

I then changed into my animal form. Sakura's eyes went wide and her face went confused. "What...the hell?" She said backing away.

"ill explain everything too you sakura." Sasuke came walking in.

" We are animals from the Gonichi forest. You found us at a young age, and took us in. I am from the Uchiha clan, while Naruto is from the Uzimaki clan. We are the only clans that can go between human and animals. But we can only do that. we have the All the animal techniques, but 3 times stronger and faster." Sasuke said.

"and that rounds it all up." I said.

Sakura was finally all calm. Just then the heat pain started up again.

"Shit." I said grabbing my stomach and getting on my knees.

"Naruto!" Sasuke said running to my side.

"whats wrong?" Sakura asked putting down the knife.

"This bitch put me In heat." I said pointing to sasuke.

"How dare you sasuke! You pervert!" Sakura yelled pushing him away from me.

She then some how, picked me up and took me to her room. And laid me down of her bed.

"Do I need too get you anything?" She asks sitting down on the edge of the bed.

I shook my head.

Sasuke's pov

I was starring at the door, not getting a good feeling.

Just then, there was a knock at the door.

I changed into animal form and followed Sakura as she went to open it.

"Who is it-" she started but paused. I started to sense anger rising up in her.

"What the hell do you want sai?" She said lowering her voice in anger.

What the hell is this bitch doing here? I asked myself.

"Look Sakura, it was all a mistake, please take me back. I'm sorry." He said giving her roses.

Sakura took them and threw them on the floor. "Yes it was a fucking mistake, a mistake for me to date you. But how dare you have the nerve to show up at my house and try to get back with me, when I saw you kissing my best friend? WE MADE EYE CONTACT, AND YOU JUST SHRUGGED IT OFF AND WENT BACK TO KISSING HER!" Sakura yelled, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Sakura, she forced me I swear-"

"Ino would never do that, in fact and looked scared as hell when you were kissing her." Sakura said gritting her teeth. "So don't you go around talking shit about her, you hear me?

" Sakura please." Sai pleaded.

"Leave sai." Sakura said looking away.

"Sakur-"

"LEAVE!" Sakura yelled pointed for him to leave.

I was watching him closely. As he turned to leave.

Sai then turned back around and pulled out a knife and started charging at Sakura.

I jumped up and pushed him to the ground, growling and barking my ass off.