Chapter 2 - I'll Die Once Again

ابدأ من البداية

She walks slowly through the room not leaving her eyes from the woman in front of her, like she's studying her until Kornkamon strips her robe and it pools on her feet

She walks slowly through the room not leaving her eyes from the woman in front of her, like she's studying her until Kornkamon strips her robe and it pools on her feet. Surprised by the sudden move made by Kornkamon, she closed her eyes and turned to her back. If her heart is still beating, she swears Kornkamon will hear it as it will be very loud.

Slowly opening her eyes, she heard Kornkamon rummaging through the closet looking for clothes to wear. She waited for a while before slowly turning around again. Once she turned, Kornkamon was fully dressed.

"Hahh..", Khun Samanun lets out a relief sighs while putting a hand on her chest.

The blood running through her cheeks making her blush. She touched her cheek with her palm as she feels the slight warmth. But only for a while. The coldness then came back as Kornkamon leaves the room going downstairs. She missed the feelings. Feeling human. This is the closest she's ever feel to a human since she became a ghost trapped in the mansion.

______________________________________

Kornkamon POV's

Finally moved in to her new mansion, Kornkamon went to her newfound bedroom

Finally moved in to her new mansion, Kornkamon went to her newfound bedroom. One of the best part of this room is the bathroom. She decided to freshen up with warm bath for a bit. Relaxing in the bath tub, her tense muscle loosening, the smell of rose water makes her sigh like all her problems will go away with the sigh. Knowing that she can't stay there forever no matter how good she feels, she got out of the tub and put on the robe and went out of the bathroom.

"I swear this house is a bit chilly sometimes. ", she said to herself once she felt a sudden chill to her body. A soft one. Quite comforting, not the kind of chill that gives her goosebumps.

She strips off her robe and went to her closet to find some comfy clothes to wear as she will be unpacking some of her stuff later. Once she finds the comfiest clothes, she went downstairs to make a simple breakfast.

______________________________________

It's late now as Kornkamon spent the whole day unpacking. Drained out of energy, Kornkamon decided it's time for bed as she returns to her bedroom.

*yawn* "Ughh I'm so tired I could sleep all day tomorrow." Kornkamon yawn as she sits on her king size bed and stretch her body out.

Eventually she drift off into a deep slumber.

Khun Samanun POV's

"Err... She's in my bed. Or is it her bed? Now where do I sleep? *sigh*"

She didn't even need to sleep, or eat, or drink but living as a ghost for two decades, there's nothing else to do so she decided to just live like her human self.

Khun Samanun walks slowly near Kornkamon as she was afraid to wakes her up. As if Kornkamon even noticed the presence of the polite ghost. She stares at the angelic face for a while and she pulled up the blanket all the way to Kornkamon's chest.

She can feels the warm breath and the soft snores from the sleeping beauty

She can feels the warm breath and the soft snores from the sleeping beauty. She can't help but smiles as it reminds her of her night with her betrothed. There was glimmer in her eyes as tears began to pool so she went out of her own bedroom and walk to the living room.

"I'll just stroll in the garden tonight. The sky is bright and clear, I can see the stars. Maybe I'll see you up there.", She said to herself.

The celestial moon shines brightly amidst the starry skies

The celestial moon shines brightly amidst the starry skies. It illuminates the silken skin of the lonely lover. Cold wind stirs the smell of the roses garden in the air. As she sits on the bench, she looks up at the sky to find the brightest star of the night.

"I'll sleep with you tonight, my love.", She lays down on the cold stone bench.

"You know my love, she looks exactly like you. Not just that, she even snores like you haha it's so cute." she laughed while talking to the star.

The star twinkles like a little pulses of light as if she's listening to Khun Samanun.

"She's sleeping in my bed. I know there are three other rooms in the house but I don't like the other room. You know that. I rant to you all the time before."

"I- I missed y-you..", she stuttered as her tears started to roll down.

She clenched her stomach and her chest with her hands as the stabbing pain is torturous. She closed her eyes tightly hoping that she'll die again once more.

______________________________________

A/N: Thank you for reading this series. I hope you love it. Please give it a go. I really really appreciate it if you leave some comments and votes, and shared this series to others.

What do you think will happen in the next chapter??