****
"Gio." Amara whispers.

She's turned around so she's facing me.

"Yeah?" I ask rubbing her arm.

"I love you." She whispers.

I lean forward and kiss her, just gently.

"I love you." I whisper against her lips. She doesn't like too, she thinks I'm agreeing with her.

She leans into me and places her head in my neck. I don't think anything of it because she does this a lot.

She starts peppering kisses along my neck, she doesn't normally do this. Her body moves even closer to me, which I didn't think was possible.

I let out a laugh and she stops and looks up at me.

"What?" She asks with a raised eyebrow and a little pout.

"Nothing." She pulls away from me and moves back away from me.

I didn't meant to upset her. Shit.

"Mon coeur." I move behind her and wrap my arms around her. I nuzzle my head into her neck and start kissing down her neck.

"Okay so it's funny when I do it, but it's okay when you do it?" She asks.

I stick my hand under her top and draw lines on her stomach.

"No I just thought it was out of the usual." I tell her.

I bite her neck, not hard, and she lets out the cutest little laugh and squirms away from me.

I pull her back against me. I don't want her too far away from me.

"I love you." I whisper again as I kiss her neck repeatedly.

She nods and hums in happiness. From the look on her face I'd say it's peace.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask studying her face.

She's deep in thought from the looks of, she isn't saying anything, just staring ahead at the wall. I'm worried the happiness will drain from her face and she'll focus on something else like the pain.

"You." She smiles up at me.

"What how handsome I am?" I ask.

She lets out a laugh but nods anyway.

"I am pretty handsome." I shrug. She just laughs and pushes back up against me.

She puts her hand over mine that's on her stomach and pushes my hand under the waistband of her shorts.

It kinda makes sense now.

She was trying to set the mood.

I cup her in my hands and she nods. This is what she wants.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" I whisper to her as she starts grinding against my hand.

She ignores me and pushes her ass back into me.

Fuck what is going on?

Well if my dick wasn't hard before, it sure is now.

"What do you want from me?" I ask kissing below her ear.

"Touch me." She whispers.

"Where?" I ask.

I need to know exactly what she wants, I don't want to overwhelm her, I didn't want to do anything remotely sexual on this trip because we need a break from it.

She turns onto her back and shoots me a glare.

Damn okay.

I push her panties to the side and slip my two fingers into her, she lets out a gasp and tilts her head back, more into the pillow.