𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 - 𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐤.

reupload.

cw: alcohol use, drug use, degradation, unprotected sex, choking, praising

summary: college au! you're an honors student who is offered a job to help tutor one of the men you hate most, izana kurokawa. the two of you never seemed to have gotten along; however, as time goes on, all your opinions about izana change.

 the two of you never seemed to have gotten along; however, as time goes on, all your opinions about izana change

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷              YOUR LAST CLASS had finally just ended

ˏˋ°•*
              YOUR LAST CLASS had finally just ended.

Everyone rushed out of their seats, excited to be done with this boring lecture hall, and surprisingly you were among the others, eagerly packing up your belongings because out of all of your classes, this one was your least favorite.

"(Y/N) and Izana."

That name. That person. They were the reason why you hated this lecture so much.

Spinning around leisurely, you locked eyes with your professor who called out for the both of you. Izana appeared to be pissed off by this interruption—he was ready to bolt out of here, like always.

"Izana...are you aware that you're failing my class?"

The bleach haired blonde rolled his amethyst hues at this question, annoyed that he had to bring this up, "Oh, I'm well aware of that fact, but truly, Professor...I don't care."

Your teacher crossed his arms at Izana's stubborn, combative behavior; this was typical of him. The only reason why he even bothered to go to college was for the parties, the booze, the weed, and the endless supply of girls.

He was also in a fraternity, which of course had gotten to his head and made him an even bigger douchebag.

"You should care, Mr. Kurokawa...If you fail this class you'll be dropped from the university for your low grade point average. Is that what you want?"

Izana's hardened face slightly softened once he heard that warning, although he didn't give a damn about his education, he wanted to stay here—you and your professor both knew this, "No...I don't want that."