𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐚𝐫𝐞 - 𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐡.

reupload.

cw: unprotected sex, alcohol use, oral sex (female receiving), nipple play, slight praising, choking, slight degradation

summary (inspired by the song 'the way i are' by timbaland): kazutora hanemiya isn't a man of money, however this doesn't stop him from trying to win over the girl he adores.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷              KAZUTORA HANEMIYA NEVER considered himself an envious person

ˏˋ°•*
              KAZUTORA HANEMIYA NEVER considered himself an envious person.

After having endured so much trauma within his life, he learned to appreciate the little things; be grateful that he was at least alive, had a roof over his head, had a job that just barely paid his bills.

He was content with this, content that this was all he'd ever amount to, until the day (Y/N) (L/N) moved into the apartment across the street.

That's when Kazutora Hanemyia first discovered that he indeed, was a person of envy.

Not because of the things you had; obviously the job you had paid better than his, you wore the finest clothes, drove the newest car—he was jealous because of the men he'd see you bring home from time to time.

They were all rich or at least they appeared to be, welcoming you with elegant bouquets of flowers, taking you for rides in the most expensive luxury vehicles, bringing you to the fanciest restaurants in the country.

How could one compare to somebody like that? How could he compare to somebody like that?

The simple answer is that he couldn't.

He could never fare against the men you had dated and that's what stirred his heart into a resentful spiral.

Fact is, he was so hurt, distraught by all of this because he thought you were pretty—far too pretty for him to ever confront.

Every time you exited your apartment dressed in your work attire with a brilliant smile on your radiant face, you would always wave to him as he stood there, watching with awe.