𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 - 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐲𝐨 𝐬.

reupload.

cw: hostage situation, unprotected sex, loss of virginity, oral sex (male receiving), praising, breeding kink, baby trapping elements, slight bondage

summary: you're an ordinary college student, who considers themself a good samaritan for reporting a crime that you saw committed by a feared gang called bonten. you thought you had done the right thing, but little did you know that reporting this crime would be the biggest mistake of your life...or would it?

or would it?

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷              "(Y/N)! ARE YOU okay? I heard about that shooting you watched go down yesterday, how are you holding up?" Your best friend and fellow classmate, Yuzuha Shiba asks with concern clearly written all over her face as she runs up t...

ˏˋ°•*
              "(Y/N)! ARE YOU okay? I heard about that shooting you watched go down yesterday, how are you holding up?" Your best friend and fellow classmate, Yuzuha Shiba asks with concern clearly written all over her face as she runs up to you, and now walks beside you on campus.

Turning to the anxious girl, you shoot her a smile full of reassurance, in an attempt to calm her frenzied nerves.

"I'm fine, Yuzuha! Don't be so worried, everything is okay. I got interrogated by the cops and told them everything I saw. I'm certain that the men who did this will be put away."

The brunette scratched the back of her head, obviously not believing the words you said whatsoever. "Are you sure, (Y/N)? I heard that the men who shot that club up were members of that gang called Bonten. You know who they are right?"

You rolled your eyes at her question, not appreciating her efforts to make you more scared for your well-being than you already were. Although the police swore that you'd be kept under their witness protection program, a part of you still feared that your identity would be released somehow, and God only knows what type of fate you'd be handed if someone from this gang received word about your incriminating statement provided to the authorities.

"Yeah, yeah. Japan's worst crime syndicate, whatever. It's no big deal, Yuzuha. I'm safe, I was promised that by law enforcement," You answered cooly, trying your best to hide the real feelings that riddled your heart and mind.