𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 - 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐮 𝐡.

reupload.

cw: fluff <3, unprotected sex, oral sex (female receiving), choking, praising, slight daddy kink

summary: when coming home after a kong day of work, rindou haitani wants nothing more than to spend time with his beautiful wife and four year old daughter. however, this night winds up much different from the others.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷               THE SCENT OF freshly prepared roasted chicken, steamed rice, and stir-fried vegetables lingered throughout your warm home—thermostat set on high, decorated with Christmas decorations

ˏˋ°•*
               THE SCENT OF freshly prepared roasted chicken, steamed rice, and stir-fried vegetables lingered throughout your warm home—thermostat set on high, decorated with Christmas decorations.

It was the middle of December, the holiday season was now in full swing, and your young daughter was more hyperactive than usual.

She was excited, Christmas time was of course every child's favorite time of the year, especially because she was well aware that she'd be getting another shower of presents, just like the year prior.

"When's daddy gonna be home? I want to show him my new drawing!" She chirped with enthusiasm, (e/c) irises full of happiness as she tugged on the sleeve of the red cardigan sweater you were wearing.

You couldn't help but smile lovingly at her; it never ceased to amaze you of how much she reminded you of your husband and a little bit of yourself—she had your eyes, the most beautiful shade of (e/c) and Rindou's natural hair color—bright luminous blonde.

"Soon baby," You answer, plating the food onto the table; four dishes of the quick supper you threw together.

A plate for you, Rindou, your daughter, and of course your daughter's sacred stuffed animal, for she believed that he must eat too, "He should be home any minute now."

Her pretty face fell into one of a scowl, she hated waiting, just like you—a trait she inherited and although you wished she didn't, she really was her mother's daughter.

"I just wanna see daddy—"

The sound of jingling keys coming from right outside your front door accompanied by the barking of your Shiba Inu made her head perk up with anticipation, she knew exactly what this combination of noises meant.