𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 - 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐬.

reupload.

cw: unprotected sex, heavy degradation, choking, oral sex (male receiving), praising, dacryphilia, biting, aftercare

summary: as the fiancée of the dangerous bonten yakuza, manjiro sano, you live to serve him and each of his every needs, whereas he does the same for you. he's an obsessive lover, however, whenever something doesn't go his way, he always finds himself taking his frustrations out on the one he loves most. yet, as bad as it sounds, he does it in the most pleasurable way possible.

 yet, as bad as it sounds, he does it in the most pleasurable way possible

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷               TONIGHT WAS JUST like every other—consisting of you cleaning the entire house, washing clothes, cooking dinner, and aimlessly waiting for your fiancé to arrive home

ˏˋ°•*
               TONIGHT WAS JUST like every other—consisting of you cleaning the entire house, washing clothes, cooking dinner, and aimlessly waiting for your fiancé to arrive home.

You have been with Manjiro Sano for as long as you could remember. Meeting him back when you were only a teenager and so was he, the young leader of the Tokyo Manji Gang.

Mikey—is his nickname—and he was your first everything. First kiss, first boyfriend, first sexual partner, and he was determined to make sure that he'd be the last too. Now, years later, you and Mikey were still going strong, however, the love between you two is far different from what it used to be.

The man you adore so dearly, is still a gang leader, although you despise this fact, being a delinquent is all he ever knew how to do. He's the boss of Japan's worst criminal organization called Bonten, so every night, he comes home late, very late at times, and you can't help but stay up and worry about him until he walks through those doors, proving to you that he is safe.

However, despite all this, you can't help but always think about how much Mikey has changed throughout all these years you've been with him. Instead of that kind, lighthearted charisma he had, he was now cold, controlling, commanding, and almost—dare you say—frightening.

You had grown to fear Manjiro Sano. He was not the man you had originally fallen in love with, but still at the end of the day, you were obsessed with him and he was obsessed with you.