𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 - 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐡.

reupload.

cw: unprotected sex, violence, gaslighting, manipulation, choking, oral sex (female receiving), praising, slight baby trapping elements, breeding kink

summary: best friends and colleagues with fashion designer, takashi mitsuya, you attend fashion week in paris. however, after being spotted along with him it causes your boyfriend, shuji hanma, to be filled with nothing but bitter jealously.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷              IT WAS THE last day of fashion week in Paris

ˏˋ°•*
              IT WAS THE last day of fashion week in Paris.

You were finally up on that stage, strutting down the runway for your first time, for the newest brand of designer clothing founded by Japan's very own Takashi Mitsuya—a good friend of yours that you had met through your boyfriend, Shuji Hanma.

Speaking of, as you walked past the audience, your eyes nervously scanned over each person observing you, heart growing heavy when you realized that Hanma was nowhere to be found. He wasn't in the crowd, cheering you on like he promised; God only knows where he wandered off to, but this was typical of him.

He never really cared about what it was that you did. The countless photoshoots, interviews, brand deals, he never cared about his girlfriend's career—a rising star, the next top model of Japan.

He only cared about himself and the secret, underground gang he worked with. The Tokyo Manji Gang—even just the mere sound of it's name brought you an abundance of fear.

You tried your hardest to ignore the massive disappointment you felt as photographers snapped pictures of you at the end of the runway, aware that you couldn't allow yourself to falter, especially not at your first big show.

But once you got off that stage?

The tears flowed out of your pretty (e/c) eyes immediately. Anger and sadness ripping you apart from the inside out.

Mituysa came to your rescue as soon as he noticed, totally disregarding the rest of his models that continued to show off his collection.

"(Y/N)? What's wrong, love? You were so amazing out there! There's no need to cry..." He hugged you tightly, hand rubbing gently across your lower back as an attempt to soothe your pain; you weeped into his shoulder.