𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐛 - 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐲𝐮 𝐦.

reupload.

cw: public sex, unprotected sex, bdsm, slight degradation, implied consent, oral sex (male receiving), breeding kink

summary: you work at a pet shop alongside your boyfriend and best friend. however, today is unlike the others. for some odd reason you crave the man you love most and are willing to do whatever possible to relieve yourself on the job.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷               YOU ONLY HAD three hours left of your shift until you could finally go home

ˏˋ°•*
               YOU ONLY HAD three hours left of your shift until you could finally go home.

However, despite that not being too bad, you were beyond restless—restless for multiple reasons.

Of course, you were tired—working nine hour shifts, standing on your feet all day is a lot, but you were more on edge over the fact that you were horny—insanely horny, craving your boyfriend more than anything on earth.

Your boyfriend, Chifuyu Matsuno, just so happened to also be your boss, the owner of the pet store you worked at alongside his best friend Kazutora Hanemiya.

The three of you always worked together, five days a week, closed on Sundays and Tuesdays, open from nine in the morning till six in the evening.

It was fun, you enjoyed spending your time with these two men, yet on the contrary, it was grueling. You had to constantly hold yourself back from displaying too much affection towards Chifuyu during your shift, which was almost impossible. All you wanted to do was touch him, kiss him, fuck him—especially since considering the way he dressed to work.

As the boss, he wore a button up with a tie, formal slacks, topped off with the pet shop's signature apron, and you couldn't help but fawn over how hot he looked every day; it ate away at your mind every minute of every shift, and for some reason today, you could not resist your urges any longer.

You couldn't resist temptation, you just had to have him, and have him now.

Chifuyu was busy talking to customers who were interested in adopting one of the many kittens you had sheltered here, but you, selfish and greedy, had to interrupt.