𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐮 𝐢.

reupload.

cw: alcohol use, unprotected sex, implied cheating, spanking, squirting, choking, spiting

summary: not having spent time with your boyfriend in weeks, your mind runs wild with thoughts; among them being that seishu inui is cheating on you.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷               "BABE, WHEN WILL you be home? I miss you

ˏˋ°•*
               "BABE, WHEN WILL you be home? I miss you..."

Your boyfriend on the opposite end of the line sighed at the premise of your question, "Probably won't be home till late...I'm still here at the shop with Draken, then I have some things I gotta do with Koko. Sorry, love."

You remained quiet, your knuckles turned white from how tightly you clenched onto your phone; the only emotions running within your body were skepticism and rage.

This wasn't the first time Inui had given you this excuse, matter of fact it was the same excuse over and over for the past three weeks straight.

That he was working late, then after he had to meet with Kokonoi regarding some new job opportunity.

Abruptly hanging up the phone you didn't even bother to say goodbye to him, too upset to speak another word as you allowed your imagination to run wild.

Never did you believe that your boyfriend would sneak behind your back, use work as a reason to stay out late at night, but now you were starting to reconsider everything.

That maybe he was lying to you—this entire time he was lying to you and cheating.

It made sense. He barely spent time with you, was always out, and didn't even bother to say that he missed you too when you said it.

If he didn't miss you, then he probably was getting attention from another woman—she was fulfilling his needs that he obviously wasn't receiving from you.

This theory made your blood boil, your heart raced with nothing but rancor; you were simply tired from all the overthinking, worrying about if your boyfriend was staying loyal or not, that at this point you were over the relationship entirely.