𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 - 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐬.

reupload.

cw: unprotected sex, bondage, praising, nipple play, choking, overstimulation

summary: as manjiro sano's long-time girlfriend you've spent countless birthdays with him. however, for this one, you deicide to change it up and end the night off entirely different from the rest.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷              ARRIVING BACK HOME after a dinner for two, with zeal and haste you entered inside the house you shared with your long-time boyfriend, Mikey Sano

ˏˋ°•*
              ARRIVING BACK HOME after a dinner for two, with zeal and haste you entered inside the house you shared with your long-time boyfriend, Mikey Sano.

It was his birthday; he had turned twenty eight this year, and just like always the both of you had gone to his favorite restaurant as a means to celebrate.

However, this year, in contrast to the others, you had something planned for the remainder of the night—something that Mikey had no knowledge about.

Walking into the bedroom, nothing seemed out of the ordinary; the king sized bed was made, adorned by the most expensive sheets—all the laundry was put away neatly, not an item nor object out of place and you watched with eagerness as your boyfriend plopped onto the mattress, fatigued after such a busy day.

Not only did he work—leading the infamous Tokyo Manji Gang required no off days—but he spent the rest of his hours with you and although he adored you more than anything in this universe, you were irrefutably a handful.

His onyx eyes were already starting to shut as he laid there comfortably and you took this opportunity to commence with the rest of your grand scheme. Quietly slipping away into the bathroom, you searched in the cabinet underneath the sink for the specific things you placed there for this night.

You were happy to see that they were still there, untouched, which of course wasn't too much of a surprise considering Mikey never really had the time to find your stuff anyways.

Among the articles you had was a red lingerie bodice, two pairs of handcuffs, and the best of all—a canister full of whip cream.

Unable to control your excitement, you quickly stripped down naked and replaced your clothes with that crimson, laced one piece; exiting the bathroom you carried the other items in your hands, approaching your boyfriend almost menacingly as he remained dormant, eyelids closed.