𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭 - 𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐤.

reupload.
prequel to 'bunny - ran h. + rindou h.'

cw: mentions of suicide, toxic relationship, unprotected sex, loss of virginity, praising, choking, mentions of blood, heavy degradation, exhibitionism, voyeurism, spanking

summary: as the older sister of kakucho hitto, you had befriended a boy named izana kurokawa. as years go by, you become lovers, and then you become corrupt. made into izana's perfect creation.

 made into izana's perfect creation

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷               BEING ORPHANED AT a young age was one of the worst experiences of your life

ˏˋ°•*
               BEING ORPHANED AT a young age was one of the worst experiences of your life.

Your little brother was just a mere toddler, age four, trapped in this hell alongside you, a seven year old girl who did her best to keep her head held high. However, you, yourself were unsure of how long you could remain optimistic about this situation.

There was no hope. You'd be stuck here until the age of eighteen, when you were legally able to leave, so for now, there was no other choice but to suffer and endure.

You continued to think this way, believe these things, until one day, a new boy had arrived at your orphanage, a cute one.

He had the most breathtaking eyes—a shade of that of an amethyst crystal, light blonde hair that appeared almost as white as snow, and perfect tan skin. He was the same age as you—seven.

You remember your first interaction with him—it was as clear as the summer sky, the very first words he had ever said to you and your brother, Kakucho.

"From today, I'm the king...and you two will be my servants."

Of course, you being the young, stubborn girl you were, wouldn't allow this—you didn't want to be below anyone else.

"No way! If you're gonna be the king then I wanna be the queen! It's only fair!"

He grinned, radiant, riveting; reaching a hand down to your doting little face, he cupped it—his touch made your heart thump.