Years later

We open to see Ryoto 10 years older as he gets Up from his bed and looks at his pictures of his past.

Turns out after Mating,He Managed to Get Shirone Pregnant with their Child...he wasn't surprised and took responsibility but after doing

After the War with The Chaos Brigade and finally bringing peace as Well as Changing Shirone Back to her Original race.

He Married Shirone and she gave birth to their Daughter,A 25% Dragon,25% Human and Half Nekomata Daughter named Maneki.

His Parents and Siblings Came to see the Hybrid as long as they had time to come over and in the case of his Parents,They could Come whenever...The ORC Also Comes as long as they got the time.

He smiles and Closes the Book as someone came in to greet him.

It was Shirone and his 10 yr old Daughter,Maneki who had Neko ears and tails but also had Dragon wings as she smiled at her dad.

Maneki:PAPA!

She rushes at her father and hugs her Father and Ryoto hugs his Daughter back.

Shirone Smiles at Her Husband And Daughter and calls her back as well as let's Ryoto know that Breakfast is ready.

Ryoto smiled and Looked back at the book remembering his Past.

We open in Kuoh Academy To See Our Protagonist Of This Story,Ryoto Takashi

Relaxing On the Ground As he Heard the Kendo Girls Beating the Life Out Of The Trio.

Ryoto:'*Sigh*I Love The Sound Of Perverts getting What they deserve in The Morning'

Ryoto Came In With Dragon Wings On His Back And Dragon Scales All Over His Body Except Head And Face.

Ryoto:Kiba,You're DEAD!

Kiba:PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!

Ryoto:SAY GOODBYE

Ryoto Tackles And Proceeds To Beat The Shit out Of Kiba And Got In A Brawler Dust Cloud That Everyone else Except Koneko Became Apart of Said Cloud As She Said.

Koneko:I'm Gonna Watch a Rick Roll Meme.

Trihexa:That's Remarkable!Who's Your Mother?

Ryoto was Still Confused As to why his Family name meant anything but complied.

Ryoto:Yuki Takashi.

Trihexa:YUKI?!That's Incredible!You're The Son Of The Dragon All Father Abyss And The Most Deadliest Unbeatable Mercenary In The Supernatural World,Yuki Takashi.

Ryoto Turned White As he had to process what he Just Heard about His mother.

Ryoto:.......Mom's a WHAT?!

Ryoto:Yeah,FUCK YOU!

He Slashed Down And Kokabiel Was Cut in Half and Killed as well as Murdered,Ryoto Walks Away and looks At the Group and Says This to them.

Ryoto:Keep Me The FUCK OUT OF YOUR STUFF OR ELSE,YOU'LL END UP LIKE HIM!

He Walks Away Leaving Everyone Shocked At How Easily He Defeated Kokabiel but It's Probably Because He's Half-Dragon.

Ryoto Smirks and removes Shirone's Clothes,he finally speaks and says...

Ryoto:Giving you what you want,My dear Neko~

He gripped her hips and slowly inserted himself into her While moaning as she moaned in pleasure and pain.

~Timeskip:After sex~

(An:Blueballed Ya)

The duo were lying in bed together as they were both naked but covered by the blanket.

The two turned to One another and leaned into each other as they blushed until...

The two Started to Share a Kiss with one Another.

Once finished kissing,They look each other in the eyes with a smile as they cuddled Close to each other and drift to sleep.

Even If his Past Was Trouble and led him to go through stupid Misadventures......it's his Memories and He wouldn't Change for anything.

Maneki:Papa!Come down or Mama's Gonna take Your Breakfast.

Shirone:Traitor!

Ryoto gives a small laugh and heads down stairs with one thought.

Ryoto:'I'd never change my Past And I'll Always Protect My family....'

Ryoto Takashi Is A Graduate of Kuoh Academy Who Always Been Different but he Didn't Mind one bit.....Said Nobody Ever,He Used to Always Feel The Devil in School Staring At Him,He Couldn't Control His Strength Making Him A Wall with his Bare Hands,He Always Sent People To the Hospital By Causing Fractures with his Speed And No One would ever leave him ALONE!........he Just Wanted To be A Normal Teenager.

But Now.....he accepted himself for who he was,he May Never be Truly Normal but if he's Tries to Change who he is,Than he's Hiding who he really is and Why Do that just to be "Normal"?Thanks to his Family,Ryoto Learned That sometimes.....The Abnormal Can Be Normal and he didn't have to hide Who he truly was to be happy.

Ryoto:Hi,Mom!Hi,Dad!

Yuki Abyss:Hi,Son.

His Parents decided to visit him and their Granddaughter and Have fun but Ryoto learned that Who he truly was is the......

Father Of All Dragon's Half Human Son

And Before The Story ends,Ryoto Would like to say Something

Ryoto:Don't FUCK With My Family!