R&R Until it's Not

Ryoto Was At his Home Again watching TV And Finally having time Without The O.R.C. Bothering Him....until his phone Rang and he saw a text from Someone new.

Xenovia(😊):Hey,Ryoto.

Ryoto:how did you get my number?😑

Xenovia:I Asked Koneko(🐱) For it🙂.

Ryoto sighed As he looked up from His Phone And Thought.

Ryoto:'God fucking dammit,Koneko'

He Looked back at his Phone At His Phone and continued to text.

Ryoto:Matter of Fact,Why are you still in Kuoh?

-Xenovia Sends Pic-

Ryoto:'Why am I not Surprised?'

Ryoto continued to text with Xenovia and Simply Asked Her Why The hell did she Do it and She Replied with...

Xenovia(🥺):After I learned The Truth,I Tried to Find Meaning In Life And After Witnessing you battle Kokabiel to protect those you care about....

Ryoto:'Battle Is a Strong Word,More like Beat The Shit Out of him and I literally told you all to leave me Alone'

Xenovia(🙂):And After Talking to rias,I Realized would like you to do something for me that is of Great Importance.

Ryoto:What?

Xenovia(❤️):I want to have a Baby with you.

Ryoto:..................................

Xenovia:..................................

Ryoto:..................................

Xenovia(🥴):Um,Ryoto,You still There-

Ryoto:😖😂!HAHAHAHAHAHA,Yeah Right,Never In A Million Years.

Xenovia(🥺):But,Can you Consid-

Ryoto(👿):*Ryoto Sends Video⤵️*

Xenovia:🥺

Ryoto Puts His Phone Down and Ends The Texting right then and There as His Mom Comes In and Tells Him Something Epic.

Yuki:Your Father Is Coming Home!

Ryoto:Dad's Coming!?

As You Already Know Ryoto's Father Is Abyss Aka The Father of all dragons Who created All the Dragons With his Own Energy Making Them Ryoto's Siblings but Unlike Them,Ryoto Was Born The Human Way And Is Abyss's Biological/Blood Son But I Know what You're Thinking,Abyss Is Probably A Dangerous Entity and Bad influence and Only Acts Nice in human Form,Well,You're Wrong!

Despite Being a Dragon God,Abyss Is Just Like Any Normal Caring Father Is despite That Fact His Human Form causes Him to Have Motion Sickness but that's Besides the point,Yuki,Abyss and Ryoto are Really Close as Any Family Can Be.

Meanwhile at The O.R.C,Koneko Was....Well.....She Was On Xenovia's Face And Doing What she did best without Revealing Her Original race as A Nekomata And Punching The fuck out Of Xenovia as the others try to get to stop.

Xenovia:Stop!Koneko!Please,Stop!

Koneko:WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!ASKING MY MAN FOR A CHILD!

Rias:Koneko!

Akeno:Koneko,Enough!

Rias and Akeno Manage To Pull Her Off Xenovia's Face But Koneko Escapes And Began Kicking Her While yelling At her Again as They start All over again.

Koneko:YOUR NOTHING!YOU'RE JUST A HOLY WHORE WHILE I CAN PRACTICALLY GET HUGS OR SIT ON HIS LAP OR WHATEVER I WANT FROM HIM ANYTIME!

It took The Might Of Rias,Issei,Akeno And Kiba To Stop Her While Asia Healed Xenovia And Once She Was healed enough,she tried to stand but asia Told her not to but Xenovia said she wanted to say something and it was this...

Xenovia:It's Not my Fault,you gave me his number And Besides,You Dumped Him,In Other Words,He's Single And Fair game.

Koneko:He's Mine!

Xenovia:No,he isn't!

Asia:Shouldn't you let Ryoto choose?

Koneko:Stay Out Of this!

Xenovia:She's Right,It's His Decision!You Or Me.

Koneko:I think it's Actually This,Me Or Me Because Like I said He's Mine!

Xenovia stare Back at the White haired Neko and says...

Xenovia:Let's begin...

The Others Deadpan At the Two Before Thinking.....

Rest:'This isn't What Asia/I Meant'