Memory Book & Asgard part One

Ryoto Was Relaxing at Home after That Whole Of his Mother's Side of The Family and Saw His Old Memory Book and decided to take a peak.

Ryoto saw All pictures of Him growing up and even saw a few with his siblings..like one of ophis Hugging him as a toddler.

Ryoto:'Too bad,She's So CLINGY!

It's True,Ophis Is The Infinite Dragon God.......But she's Also A Bro-con.....I'm Not Kidding,A Dragon God has A Brother Complex and She made it clear that her Little Brother is hers....especially With Whole desire to be refered as "Onee-Chan".

Ryoto:Why do i have a sister that's So Weird.

He Looked through the Book and Saw One of his parents holding him after he was Just Born,His mom looked tired but Happy and his dad looked ready to Cry in Joy while baby him was sleeping in his Mother's arms.

Ryoto:The day i was Born and Wait,Why is Dad Crying?

He looked at More pictures and saw one of Him and Kone-I Mean Shirone taking a Picture together,he was wearing a black jacket and Kackey pants as Shirone wore...

It was one of the only times she smiled and....it was nice but he remembered what he was Gonna to tell her that he knows about the supernatural until she told him that it's over between them leaving him by himself.

*Flashback*

Ryoto:W-what?

Ryoto said as he stared at Koneko who was looking down on the ground and spoke with her normal Neutral Tone.

Koneko:You heard me,I w-wanna break Up.

Ryoto didn't know why she was saying this and Tried to Get her to change Her Mind.

Ryoto:L-look,Koneko,if it's something that i did,just tell me!

Ryoto Starts to Cry as he Looked at His Girl-...EX-Girlfriend and Tried to speak through his tears as he could only Say one thing.

Ryoto(Crying):Please........Please,Don't Leave Me!

Koneko Didn't say a word As she turned Around and gave a look back at Ryoto saying....

Koneko:It's For your own good.

She left as Ryoto's Cries Got Louder and So bad that his Dragon Scales Burst Out of his human Body to show his Half-Dragon Body as he Cried For His Ex to not leave him but knew he had to Move on.....even if it hurt.

*Flashback end*

Ryoto Sighed And Closed the Book As He saw his Dad Come in and Tell him about Something that's Happening....the Asgard Meeting was interrupted and The O.R.C Is going to solve the Problem as Ryoto looked at his father before saying....

Ryoto:And?I'm Not their Babysitter.

Abyss looked at His Son before revealing what Or rather,WHO The problem is and said...

Abyss:They're Gonna face Loki,The god of Mischief as well as his Sons.

Ryoto Turned to his Father and Realized that They wouldn't Be Able to Beat that kind of Being on their Own causing Our Main Man to Sigh and Say...

Ryoto:Alright....I'll go save the idiots from the Bigger Idiot.

Ryoto spread his Wings and Left to fly all the Way towards the peace meeting with Asgard as Abyss had one thought.

Abyss:'be careful,Son'