Nine tail Rescue

Last time:

Koneko:Why do i Have the Urge to Kill some bitch?

Now,we return to the Actual Plot as Ryoto Tries to control himself.

Ryoto:'Goddamn It,I'm Not Issei!Curse My Dragon and teenage Hormones!'

While he was fighting a Hormonal Battle on the inside,he and everyone else began to talk on a way to find and possibly Save the yokai Leader/Kunou's Mother.

Now:

Yeah,it wasn't going so well as they All decided to split to cover more Ground and so far,they got nothing.

Until he arrives at an area and sees the Others at A Building that Was Destoryed And Everyone Were Fighting But Worse,There Were Two Giant Monsters Fighting but One of said Monsters was a a large green Asian Dragon and It had red eyes, and a lime, scaly underbelly, while the rest of it was shrouded in jade. Near its arms, where his body laid, were bronze curving shards..It was One of his brothers,one of the Five Dragon Kings, Yu-long.

Yu-Long:Don’t look down on the Dragon King-sama,fox lady!I am very amazing!

Ryoto:'And his Cockiness Is Bigger Than his Brain'

But Hearing what Yu-Long said did give him a Clear Truth as based on what he said that must of mean,that fox beast is either a Kidnapped yokai or Yasaka,herself!

So he He Goes Dragon and Flies Up to his Brother and smacks him.

Yu-Long:Ow!What the Fu-.....Ryoto?Is that You?

Ryoto:Yeah...It's Me,Yu.

Yu couldn't Believe his eyes,his baby brother could become a Full dragon,now!

He goes to Hug his Brother but the Mind Controlled Yasaka Tries to attack them as the Brothers Smack her Away and Sending Her Flying.

Kunou:MOTHER!

Issei:HOLY SHIT!

Now,You're probably thinking That The dragons are Looking a Little Regretful for their Actions or are a bit sorry?If so.....You're An idiot as they kept a neutral face while looking at Yasaka And Said.

Yu-Long & Ryoto:................Oops.

Ryoto changed back to human as Yu-Long had to leave,now but the Brothers Gave each other A Big hug before Yu-Long Departed.

Now back with Yasaka,Ryoto Simply Just Pushes His Hand Onto her As He uses magic and Before Anyone Complains,he said...

Ryoto:You Really think I don't have healing Powers?I have More than Just ONE sister,Ya Know!And Unfortunately,I Learned a Normal Human Became A Dragon By Eating My Sibling.

They were Confused onto what he meant as Ryoto decided to explain while Healing Yasaka and He said that His Draconian Siblings are Unique as they were Created as Dragon But Descendants of Said Dragons are Either His Nephews or Nieces and if Someone that Isn't a Dragon has the Ability to Turn into One,that Doesn't Make them a Real Dragon.

Ryoto:Get it?

Everyone:

Ryoto Was Gonna Crack their Skulls But Yasaka Was Done healing and she's Changed Back to her human Appearance.

Yasaka(Dizzy):Oh My...Am I?

Kunou:YOUR BACK!

Kunou Ran To Her Mother With tears In And Hugged Her Afraid to let Go And Let All The Tears Flow.

Yasaka:Now,Now,It's Alright,Mother's Here.

Everyone Smiles at The Heart warming Scene before them as Ryoto was Nearly Crying and Issei Decided to Goof around.

Issei(Joking):Aw,does someone Need a Tissue?

Ryoto stared at issei for a few seconds.

Ryoto:...............

Those of Kyoto,Supernatural And Normal Would See A Teenager Flying Through The Sky as He Screamed...

Issei:IT WAS JUST A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!

He landed on a Large Pile of Bricks And Broke 15 Bones that night but Everyone was just Happy that They Reunited Kunou with her Mother.