Back from Training

We pick up from what Happened which was this....

Ryoto:*Scream*

Ryoto Flying through the air and landing on his Face as his dad in his True Dragon looks at Him.

Abyss:Wow,My Son Just Got Beaten By a Shadow Ball.....that's Sad.

Ryoto(Annoyed):YOU FILLED IT WITH 50% OF YOUR POWER DAD!

Abyss:Oh Yeah,I did say that but i was joking.....it was actually 25%

Ryoto:HOW IS THAT BETTER?!

Abyss:If I did Use 50%,You be dead and Your Mother would kill Me....Now,Let's Teach You The Art Of Dragon Slayer Magic!

Ryoto:........I'm Gonna Die.

It's been A Week except it's felt like an Eternity but Either way,the training is Over and Everyone reunites as Both Rias asks the Results of Their Training while Ryoto was Nowhere to be Seen but rias decided to Worry about that later and focus about that later as Akeno speaks about her results.

Akeno:I managed to Strengthen My thunder as well as Harness The Power of Thunder and Electricity.

Kiba Speaks up about his own training Results.

Kiba:I managed to Bring Out My Holy Devil Sword and Keep it Out for about 6 hours with Ryoto's Advice.

Hearing that,Xenovia Spoke Up about Her Results.

Xenovia:I also Got A Great Result from his Advice and that was I managed to Link with Durandal,So i can Talk To it Now.

Durandal Suddenly Glows and Just Straight Up Speaks.

Durandal:It's "HIM".

Xenovia:Sorry.....But yeah,I can speak To Durandal,now.

Asia:I managed to Increase My Twilight Healing's reach into that Of A Whole Area and Decided To Learn Something Called......Um....Was it "Chuck kwon do"? Or something else.

Rias:Do you mean the "Chun Kuk Do"?

Asia Nods As Rias Smiles at the healer and She Looked at Gasper Who said....

Gasper:I decided the Best way To Be seen In Public is just do laps,So i did 25 Laps around a Park as People looked at me In Confusion.

Rias Was Surprised but happy that Gasper is slowly Getting out of His Shell but Issei Yells About What Happened to Him.

Issei:I WAS LITERALLY CHEWED OUT BY A F*CKING DRAGON!

Rias Sighs As Knowing How issei Is,she should have seen this Coming but Koneko Remained silent.....which isn't like her,So she asks the Cat girl what's up.

Rias:Koneko,Are you Okay?

Koneko looks at Her King and Simply says......

Koneko:Where's Ryoto?I wanna Tell Him,the results of My Training Results.

Rias sighed And Was About to tell Koneko that Ryoto isn't here Until The Sound of two Dragons Roaring was Heard and Everyone looked to see what it was.

Everyone went out to see Abyss and Another Dragon Beside him,He's a lot Smaller than Abyss but He's Pretty Large like Bigger Than A Dragon King.