Summer Vacation!The Underworld!

Ryoto Sighs in delight due to one reason...

Ryoto:'SCHOOL'S OUT!'

He Was Dancing in his head due to the Fact that Meant no more Classes until Summer break is over!

Ryoto:Aw Yeah,I'm Gonna Enjoy-

Rias:Oh,Ryoto?

He immediately stops and knows What the O.R.C Wants but to be Sure.

Ryoto:What do you want?

Rias:Well,Just wanted to let you know That We're going to be heading to the underworld for the summer.

Ryoto(Sarcastic):Oh,Really?I'll Miss having you Guys around.

He May have been saying That but in the Head?

Ryoto:'TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!PRAISE,JESUS!'

Koneko Arrives and Simply Says with a Cute Face.

Koneko(🐱):Pwease?

Ryoto(😑):No.

Koneko Started To pull a Tearful sad Face despite Not Actually Crying Until So Ryoto Did it to shut her Up but he called his parents to let them know.

Abyss(on phone):Ryoto?

Ryoto:Uh,Dad,Hi.....I Gotta Let you and Mom Know Is That I kinda won't be home for a bit.

Abyss(On phone):Why?

Ryoto:*Sigh*I'm going to the underworld with the O.R.C

Abyss(on the phone):That's it?Me and your Mother Were Going there as well,So we'll see you there.

Abyss hangs up as Ryoto Was Annoyed and Looked at the club before saying that he guessed he's coming.

We scene change to the train as koneko was sitting on his lap while Xenovia was trying to get his attention until the train suddenly stopped and everyone found themselves on the ground and everyone was wondering what happened until a LITERAL Dragon Popped Up and Ryoto Was GONE!

Everyone did their Best to defeat the dragon but to No Avail until Azazel Flew Down with Ryoto,Abyss as Well as Yuki and Told Everyone That This was Just A Training Exercise to See How Much Stronger The O.R.C. Got and The Results Was.......Disappointing and the Dragon was Revealed To be Well Obviously one of His siblings but he was Tannin and He was a dragon King.

Abyss:Well,That was........Disappointing.

Yuki:Well,Our son is the one Who Usually done Most of the work for them.

Ryoto:Yeah,You All Need Improvement in my Opinion.

Everyone heads To rias's mansion Which was F*cking Enormous and Gigantic as Ryoto said This.

Ryoto:This May be Vacation but I'm Gonna make This a Living Hell For You,Guys.

Most Of O.R.C:'Mommy!'

Koneko:'Good Lord,That's So Hot'