Family Chat And Meeting A phenex

After Arriving Home with his new familiar,his Mom was Gonna Greet him like Usual but.....

Trihexa(Scared & Excited):IT'S YUKI TAKASHI!

Yuki Was Surprised About this Girl and Asked who she was As Ryoto Explained to his Mom that this is his Familiar,Trihexa And That He Now Knows of Her Past As A Supernatural Mercenary.

Yuki:'Ah Crud'

Ryoto:Why did you hide this from Me?

Yuki looked Away from her Son but knew she'd have to explain it eventually.

Yuki:*Sigh*It's True that i was A Mercenary for the supernatural but it's More like......i was a hunter,In fact,Every Takashi Family Member Was A Hunter And Mercenary Like Me Except When I Started Hunting The Factions.

Yuki Paused Remembering her Past And how as a Child,She easily Killed an B-Class Stray Devil with a Shotgun.

Yuki:My Parents,Your Grandparents Decided to send me to Kuoh To Hunt Down Any and All Dangerous Supernatural Creatures until they Were All Gone as I came Prepared for Every Possible contingency.......except One.

Ryoto Looked Confused As His Mother Gave him a sad smile as she continued her story.

Yuki:One day,back when i just turned 19,I met a man Who was kind And sweet,The two of us Hung out A lot and we had a Great friendship until......it became More.

Ryoto Realizes That This Story Is Familiar and Realizes Who the Man in her story is.

Ryoto:T-the Man that you're talking About......Is it Dad?

Yuki Nods At her Son and Continues explaining that After Abyss Revealed Himself L,She didn't care and she wanted to be with him but her family Didn't Approve,So she cut All ties with them and Ran away together And Eventually,They had Ryoto.

Ryoto:So.......You gave up your Hunter life......to be with Dad?

Yuki:yes And I Don't Regret It at all.

Ryoto:Does Your Side of the Family even know i exist?

Yuki:Not Exactly but Not Important!

Ryoto sighs Knowing He won't get Answers and Goes to bed but while in His Bed,He looks to the stars And says Something to his Draconian Dad who Is far away.

(An:No,He's not dead)

Ryoto:Good Night,Dad.

Unbeknownst to him,Ryoto Was Being Watched by a figure who Was Currently in a human form.

??:Good Night,Son.

Morning Arrives And Ryoto Heads to School As well as leave Trihexa At home because he Did NOT Wanna deal with Perverts,Today.

Soon,He sits in class And Notices Murayama and that makes him look away.

Classes Were All the Same for our Hybrid MC Until he Decided to go to The O.R.C. And when he gets near the door,he hears this.

Rias:I WILL NOT MARRY YOU!

Ryoto Enters And sees An Older And Uglier Version Of Kiba With a Peerage.

Ryoto:Okay,Who Brought The Ugly And Wannabe Bachelor but with A Whore DLC

???:HOW DARE YOU!!I AM RISER PHENEX!I AM THE GREATEST!

Ryoto:Well,I'm Ryoto And I......Don't Give a fuck who you are and besides If we're talking Family names,Mine is Takashi.

After Ryoto Says his last name,Everyone except Rias and her Peerage Pale And Freeze.

??:E-excuse Me?

Ryoto Turns to see a maid Who he can tell through Aura is a Hell of a lot stronger than she looks.

??:D-did You Say Takashi?!

Ryoto:Oh Great And I Thought people being Scared Of My Dad was Bad but Now,My Mom And Last Name.

Riser Cowardly Says that Ryoto's Father Is Probably A nobody.

(an:Keep Burying your grave,Dude,Keep burying)

Ryoto Decided to Show them The Mark On his back And when they saw it,They All Nearly wet themselves But Riser did Shit himself because Now That Most Powerful Being ever Is After Him.

With Grayfia,She couldn't believe her eyes Right now,This boy has the Blood Of a Takashi AND Abyss Running through His Veins,She had to let Sirzechs know.

Riser Himself Left after giving The The O.R.C Ten days to train and With them Gone,Ryoto Said this......

Ryoto:Well,That Was............Something!

Meanwhile in The Underworld,Riser Informed His father of Ryoto's Existence But lord phenex Simply Said this to his son.

Lord Phenex:As Long As We Don't Attack Him Nor Anger him,We shall be Fine because I won't Let this Clan Go out And i Won't Have a Takashi Try to kill me Again!Especially After One Killed Your Grandfather.

Lord Phenex Remembered That Day As he Was Only A little Boy When He Came Face to face With A Human who was a MONSTER!the Man Killed His Parents But Let Him Live but just to feel The Despair Of Knowing That he Won't be Able To see his Parents Ever again!

Even Though The Man killed his parents,he Remembers That Man's Name Clearly And his name Was..........Satsujin Takashi.