Church Beatdown

Ryoto Was Relaxing Until he sees Issei,Kiba And Koneko heading To the Abandoned Church.

Ryoto:*Sigh*I don't Wanna But They Are Gonna NEED My Help.

Ryoto Follows the three And find them Heading towards The church And He taps kiba's shoulder,Only for Him to scream in terror And jump In Issei's Arm And Than,Issei Jumps in Koneko's Arms Upon Seeing our Hero.

Koneko:Wimps.

She Drops the Two boys Who Were Shitting themselves After Seeing Ryoto but for Different Reasons.

Koneko:What Are you doing here?

Ryoto:I'm Here to help Cause you Are Gonna Need It.

Koneko Nods While The two Chickens Are Still Scared Shitless.

Ryoto:Let's F*ck Shit up.

He breaks the door Revealing A LOT Of Stray priests Who All Attack The team But Ryoto just Breaks A Giant Floorboard Off the Ground And Hits Them All With it,Sending them flying.

Issei & Kiba:'Note To self,Never EVER Piss Him Off'

Koneko,On the other hand,Looked on With A Horny Face As That Action Got Her Wet as ryoto Has never Showed Such Raw power.

Koneko:Meow~

They All Continued but You guessed it,More Stray Exorcists Arrived But Ryoto Let Kiba and Koneko Take care of it And issei Advance but before the perv did,he Asked this.

Issei:Can you tag along,I Don't Think I'm strong enough to take it on Alone.

Ryoto Decided to go because Issei Is right......Without Ryoto,He Won't Make it Far but Once They Arrive,They Saw Asia Crucified And in a White gown.

Issei:ASIA!

Ryoto:OH CRAP!

A Fallen Angel Explains How She's Gonna Extract Asia's Sacred Gear And Take it for herself but Since Sacred Gears Are bonded With the Soul,Asia Will die.

Issei:YOU BITCH!IF YOU EVEN THINK OF HURTING HER!

Ryoto:Even If you Steal Twilight healing,I'll take it Back as it's able to heal minor wounds but At A Slow Rate.

Raynare Looked At the boy And Laughed Telling him That once She has twilight healing,she'll be Unstoppable.

Ryoto:'Jeeze!Ego,Much?'

Issei:LIKE HELL,YOU WILL!

Raynare Ignores Him And Begins The Ceremony Causing Asia To Scream In Pain As her Sacred gear Is Being Extracted and removed Painfully Until it Is Finally Removed and Asia Falls Down As the two Catch her.

Ryoto:Why Let Us Have Her,Now?

Raynare:Now that i have her Gear,She's No Use to me And besides,She's Going to Die Anyway.

Ryoto Rushes And Sees Issei With Asia And Asia sees Ryoto And Says this.

Asia:I'm Glad to Have Met you Both And Issei,I'm Glad To have had you as My Friend,We Had Fun While at Lasted...even it was short.

Raynare:Wow,A Devil Praying In a church?Sorry but God Has No Love For A devil,Let alone A Weak Reincarnated One And Poor Asia,Died without friends,What a shame.

Ryoto Steps Up And Shouts To her that He And issei Were Asia's Friends Until Raynare Stole Her Gear And Killed her.

Issei:That's Right!It's Your Fault,Bitch!

Raynare:Well,That's The fate to those who have Sacred gears.

Issei:Fate Can Kiss My Ass And go to hell For All I Care!She should have been able to live a peaceful life,Not Have This Happen!

Ryoto:Yeah and I May Have Only Talked to her Once but She Was My Friend,you Shouldn't Have Killed her Cause Now....

Issei And Ryoto Both Suddenly Gained A Glowing Fiery aura As Issei's Aura Was Red Like His Gear And Ryoto's Was Purple Like His Hair And eyes.

Ryoto & Issei:YOU PISSED US OFF!!

They Shouted Loudly As Ryoto Sprouts his Wings And Issei's Gear Changes And Became An Actual Gauntlet.

Ryoto:'Ddraig!'

Ryoto Ignores the sight of the gear Containing his Brother And Focuses On the Fight as Raynare Tries To flee but Ryoto Got In her Way.

Ryoto:Where Do you think you're going?

Issei:Cause You Won't get Away,Bitch.

Raynare:NO!I have the Supreme Power!

The Two Send their Fists into her Face Screaming One Thing With all of their Voice.

Ryoto & Issei:THIS IS FOR ASIA!!

After Raynare Went Out The Window,Issei Was Panting While Ryoto put his Wings Away.

Issei:That felt Good.

Issei Nearly Falls But Kiba Catches Him Just In time.

Kiba:Look at you,Handling that With Ryoto.

Issei:Yeah Thanks.

Issei Looks At Ryoto And Thanks Him as Well But Ryoto Just Says "Don't Mention it"

Later,the others Arrive and Explain the Situation To Raynare But After Ryoto Says His Last Name.....this Happens.

Raynare:Your The Son Of Abyss AND Yuki Takashi?!

Ryoto:'They Know About Mom?'

Raynare:OH HELL NO!KILL ME,IT'S BAD ENOUGH THAT HE'S THE SON OF ABYSS BUT A TAKASHI?!GET ME OUT OF HERE!

Ryoto Was Surprised As Rias complies With What She Asks And Summons A ball of Destruction.

Rias:Game Over.

Rias Destroys Her Immediately And Soon,Reincarnates Asia As Her Bishop After Putting her Sacred gears Back in her And All The While Ryoto is wondering What the fallen meant by Saying He's A Takashi Causing Ryoto to have A Question on his Mind.

Ryoto:'Did Mom Know About The Supernatural.....BEFORE Meeting Dad?'