Ophis Pays A visit

Ryoto was Relaxing by watching T.V. as He Recalled the Conversation that went down with Kuroka.

*Flashback*

Kuroka realized that Ryoto said his Last name Was TAKASHI As Well as she sensed he's Half Dragon and she also heard Ryoto say Were A Couple and Being the Big Sister she is,Misinterpreted this.

Kuroka:YOU DUMPED MY LITTLE SHIRONE!?

Ryoto:WHAT?!

Kuroka:*Readies Senjutsu*PREPARE TO DIE!

Ryoto Tries To explain That It was Shirone/Koneko that Dumped Him and Not the Other Way Around But she wasn't Listening at All causing Our Draconian Hero To Run From A Protective Sister.

Ryoto:'WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH SHIRONE'S SISTER?!'

*Flashback end*

Ryoto Sighed And was Grateful since he managed to Clear that Whole Misunderstanding Up and Explain that it wasn't him that dumped Shirone and broke her heart because it was Shirone that Dumped Him and Broke His Heart...Until he moved on.

Ryoto:God & she was constantly Apologizing for what she did and even,Started Flirting too!okay to recap my day...First!I Met Shirone's Sister and than,She tried to Kill me after a Misunderstanding,So What's Next...Huh?!

As If On Cue,something or Rather...SomeOne Arrives In the House of Our MC's Family and That someone is family but more accurately....

SomeOne Arrives In the House of Our MC's Family and That someone is family but more accurately

..........His Clingy Older Sister,Ophis.

Ryoto:

Ryoto Takes Advantage of the Fact that she didn't see him and Tries to sneak away but.....

Ophis:Baby Brother.

Ryoto Stiffens and turns to see his sister who happens to be the Dragon of Infinity staring right at him with a smile yet lifeless eyes as He sweats and replied to his sister.

Ryoto:H-hey,sis.

Ophis gave an Annoyed Face to Ryoto as he Gulped and Rephrased what he said to her.

Ryoto:I....I mean Onee-chan.

She seem delighted about that,it's hard to tell with her emotionless Eyes and Our Mc had A Question on why she's even here as she Simply said one thing to her Younger Brother.

Ophis:I simply came To see you is all,That's not a problem,right?

Ryoto Looked at his Sister and Simply Told her that there's A Possiblity that She Could Get In trouble With Their Dad.

Ophis:Please,I'm Not afraid Of Father Nor his Human Mate!He may Have Used his energy to Create us and his...Body to make you but I'm Not afraid Of him.

Ryoto doesn't Say a Word as Ophis Neutral Face Remains the same as she Says....

Ophis:He's standing right Behind me,Isn't he?

He was Indeed Right Behind her and he wasn't Alone At all as Yuki was with him.

Abyss:Yes,i am.....And You're In Trouble,Young lady.

Ophis:Aw,Phooey.