lights out

pov:Lucas and max power goes out one night. (This story is based on a true story.)

"Lucas what the hell." max scolds lucas for letting their bed fall on her.She gets up and walks right in front of him with an angry expression on her face.

"Ok,ok.Im sorry, but it is kinda funny though." lucas says while laughing.She rolls her eyes and as she was finna walk away lucas grabs her by the waist,pulling her close to him."Im sorry,seriously." She secretly likes when he does this.It makes her feel lightheaded in a good way.She turns and looks up at him then as her eyes drift to his lips she feels herself kiss him.The kiss is passionate and strong.She can feel his hands traveling down her body but before anything else happens she grabs his hands softly,locking his hands with hers.

"We have to finish getting everything out of the truck." she says while still looking up at him.After a minute they pull away and go back to getting the bed upstairs to their room.They eventually make it to the room and as soon as they do you can see different sized brown boxes that they still need to unpack.

They set the bed against the wall of their bedroom.They take a moment to breathe then heads back downstairs to go get the rest of their stuff out of the truck.

*Time skip*

Finally done getting all the boxes and stuff out of the car,max and lucas are now going through them.

Lucas decided that he would go through all the boxes that had sharp objects in them and max would go through the non dangerous boxes.

They work quietly but surely.

Lucas open a box then looks over a max.He can't help but stare at how she bends over,lightly arching her back.

He goes behind her and slaps that ass,causing it to bounce.She turns to lucas and playfully pushes him."You asshole."

"Just doing my job." He says while winking.She lightly blushes at his response.She then gives him a little peck on the lips and turn around.

Lucas meanwhile walks out the room and goes down stairs.He looks at the front door than turns behind him,looking at the back door.He heads toward that way and opens the door.He walks out and suddenly he hears a bunch of sparks coming from the left of him.

He walks in the direction of which the noise is coming from and soon it catches his eye.The fuse box looks old and busted.He looks at the sparks coming from it then one flies out of control and shocks him.Causing him to jerk back.

"That gotta hurt." Max says in between a laugh.

She comes from the corner and takes his hand."Yep.That left a mark." she says.

She puts his hand down and walks into the house.Midway she stops and turns around.

"Well aren't you coming ?" she says before continue walking.

Lucas runs after her and eventually catching up.They are currently in the bathroom.Max bending in front of the sink into the cabinet above the sink.She takes out a first aid kit then sits it down on the counter.

"Take your shirt off." she says with a demanding tone with her arms crossed.

"Why don't you do it for me,hm ?"

Max eyes widen and her cheeks turn bloody red,looking down at the floor. "I-I don't have time for your games sinclair"

Lucas chuckles lightly and takes his shirt off. "Come on over baby,I don't bite."

Holy shit.

Max mentally scolds herself.She picks up a wrap from the first aid kit and wraps it around his arm.As she goes to rub it smoothly,she feels herself getting pushed,Causing her to touch lucas biceps.

"My,my,my.You dirty little girl.Couldn't wait to put your hands all over this." he says while rubbing his chest.

"You asshole."

"You know what,im gettin quite sick of-" lucas put his lips on hers,cutting her off.She moans in his mouth,causing lucas to groan.He deepens the kiss turning this until a makeout session.He picks her up,still holding the kiss,heading into the bedroom. "Hmm...Lucas." Max moans out. "Fuck,max,im already hard.You doing this shit turns me on." They make their way in the room and lucas throws max on the bed,climbing on top of her.He kisses her lips once more,going soft and gentle.

"Im so wet lucas."

Lucas grunts at the sound of her words.Usually it's max that does this,not him.

"Say that agai-

And suddenly the lights go out.

Part 2?

Be honest with me,Do yall like my one-shots or this book at all?