Lonely Day

pov:Max misses lucas.(obviously their dating)

Max is sitting on her bed right now thinking about how she could stop lucas from going to basketball practice.She remembers the time when she had caught the flu and he sat with her all day,everyday until she got better. "Lucas come here" she said while screaming causing lucas to come running out the bathroom.

"max what's wrong" he said nervously.Max starting coughing frantically and said "lucas I feel so bad".Lucas just smirked and said "why are you suddenly feeling so bad,you were just feeling good a minute ago".Max was speechless and realizes she had just got caught.She really didn't want lucas to leave her.So she just sat there as lucas finished getting ready.As he was about to leave he  pulled max in for a kiss.max turned her head because she was mad at him."Dang no kiss for me".Max continued to have her head turned and didn't say a single word. "Alright then" saying that he picked up max and swinged her around causing her to laugh. "Can I get a kiss,can I get a kiss now". "Ok,ok you can get a kiss" she turned around and kissed him.He was on his way and left out the house.Max was bored and didn't know what to do.

"Ok how about I do some laundry" she says out of desperation.She got up and headed up stairs to grab the dirty clothes and put it in the the basket she picked up before she went up.She headed back down stairs to the laundry room.She opened the washer machine door and threw the clothes in.She closed it and then begin putting the laundry detergent in.After that she decided to go watch some tv in her room.About 20 minutes later she went down to the kitchen to make her something to eat.Once she got down their she stared at the kitchen for a while then finally made up her mind and said she isn't cooking today.She made herself a sandwich then headed back to the room.

five minutes later...

The laundry machine went off and she knew her clothes were done.She ran to the room and quickly took the clothes out and threw them into the dryer.She was feeling bored again and asked herself when was lucas getting back.It felt like he was gone all day even though only two hours passed.She came to a question,do he really needs to practice for basketball? He looks sexy already.Isn't that enough? She was feeling frustrated she really needed him now.

Then again she knows how fine he looks with his abs.They look so glorious especially when he has his shirt off and sweating head to toe.Making her feel so good.He also haves that little smirk when he's think dirty minded and when he finna do something to her.It seduces her and makes her want to do just about anything for him.Maybe even get on her knees and beg for-Max,stop thinking about him.Its just gonna make you miss him even more than you already do.ughhhhh

She heard the dryer go off and slowly walked to the room and check the dryer.She threw the clothes out with a mad temper.She really hated this feeling that is going on.Why does he have to be so addicting? she  hated when she felt herself getting addicted to him like glue.Sometimes she loves him so much it hurts.

She went back upstairs to her room and slammed the door.She tossed the clothes onto the bad and started folding them madly.She was so mad and sad at the same time that she was starting to get a headache from it.She took a break and walked outside to gets some fresh air to calm her nerves.She looked aroung for a bit and just sat their just to admire to beauty.It started to rain to.This made her feel calm but worried at the same time.Yeah it was so amazing but lucas was still out there probably soaked to death.She didn't want him in the rain seating there freezing.She didn't know what to do but she tried to not worry to much because its just rain.It wasn't going to kill him so she calmed back down and looked at the beauty.She went back in to continue to fold the clothes.This time she was calmer.She felt way better then what she did a couple of minutes ago.

She finished the clothes and watched some more tv.She laid across the bed with her clothes falling off her a little,turned upside down in the bed while watching tv.Her back is arched perfectly round.She still misses lucas and wants him to arch her back like the way she is doing it.She cuts the tv off once more and gets on her computer for a while then cuts it off.

She gets up and gets back in the bed and decides to go to sleep and hopefully by time she gets up he will be there.

2 hours later...

She gets up and looks around.She still doesn't see him in sight.She wants to cry and usual she never does that.She just jumps out the bed and go into the bathroom and begins to take all her clothes off to take a shower.She steps in the tub and turns the water on.She makes it warm for her because she like it that way.A couple of minutes in she feels hands wrap around her waist kinda tightly.She jumps then turn around to see lucas behind her completely naked. "you missed me" he said while smirking.she feels herself about to cry then hugs him.She pulls away then immediately smash her lips onto his.He doesn't try to stop her instead he pulls her in more.Now their naked bodies are touching each other.he starts to kiss down her neck going towards her chest.Before he can max stops him and just stare at him.She missed him so much now he's here right in front of her,naked.She wants him to do so much to him but not today,right now all she want is him to comfort her in this moment.

Ok hi guys.Im so happy because I got better at writing chapters.I feel like this chapter is my second best so far  because my first chapter  is the best.Anyways Im sorry for not posting for a while,im still just busy but Im going to still try to post as much as I can.Writing this chapter has honestly made me feel more confident in writing because I felt like the last couple of  chapters  were not so good.But now I feel better.I guess a side problem is that I can't find no good ideas for a chapter so if any of you guys have an idea pls let me know in the comments.Other than that Im fine and yeah.So bye guys>>>