Part 2~picnic

pov:max beggs lucas for a picnic date(their dating).

"oh come on lucas we haven't went on a date in a long time" max said practically begging.Lucas just kept doing what he was doing trying to ignore her.She kept pleading and soon enough lucas caved in."ok fine I will take you on a date" Max started jumping around the house because she was happy."well, anywhere in mind" lucas said while looking at her face.Max didn't really think about where because she was too focused on getting lucas to say yes.She thought for a while and decided "what about a picnic date" lucas thought about it and agreed.Max ran up stairs to pick out a dress for their date.She didn't want something to flashy but she also didn't want anything to simple so she chose a sun dress.She went downstairs to see that lucas was gone.She wondered where he had gone so she called him.When he finally picked up the phone she said "where are you" it took him a while to respond then he said "getting some stuff" this made max happy so she said "oh ok,just don't take too long" with that she hung up.After thirty minutes,lucas came home with nothing.This confused max because earlier on the phone he said he was getting some stuff,so she was wondering where was it? Lucas looked at max and smirked "damn your fine" max started blushing and said "your not so bad yourself" they started getting closer to each other and kissed.That kiss turned into a make out session,lucas was finna throw max on the couch but she said "lucas we cant you know we have are date" lucas sighed and said "oh right,I forgot" so he got off of her and they both headed out the door.They got in the car headed to a park.Lucas got out the car and opened max's door "what a gentleman" she said while laughing.He picked her up and ran to what had seemed a beautiful picnic table full of all kinds of stuff.Max couldn't believe her eyes,lucas had did all of this just for her.She sat down then lucas "are your surprised" lucas said while looking nervous "well yeah I am" max said.They sat there for two hours then decided to leave.They had a fun time and couldn't stop talking about it in the car.When they got home max started the dishes but then felt hands around her waist.she turned around just to see lucas "lucas we can't do this tonight" lucas looked at max and said "I know" then sat down on the couch and said "if we can't do that tonight then can we atleast watch a movie" max looked at him and said " of course" she then sat beside him and watched the movie.They both fell asleep on the couch with their bodies around each other.