I mean I loved them and all, and they were my close friends, but I'm not sure I could trust anyone but Roxy with this information.

She got the hint and made a soft "Ohhhhh" before returning to her usual crazy self "but you're still not going anywhere" she gave a pixie grin and linked her arm with mine.

"Fine." I gave in.

After a few minutes of standing in the queue and chatting to Colette about France, I felt warm hands around my waist.

"Hey beautiful girl," Lorcan said from behind leaning his head on my shoulder.

I saw Roxy look sceptically at me. Then I felt a surge of guilt. OHH crap.

"Hey" I forced a smile.

"Where did you go, you kinda ran out of the hall earlier?"

"Ohh, um I realised I had to go and give in my library book... I borrowed it for extra credit over the summer. I kind of forgot about it." I prayed he would buy it.

"Lils, you are a terrible liar," he said smiling sadly at something.

Oh crap did Lysander tell him?

I played along. "I know right...well I was-"

"She had to go punch Scorpius in his big inflated egotistical head to make sure it matched his nose." Rox stated smoothly. "Thats why she lied because she didn't want you to think she was some sort of violent freak."

I stared at her disbelievingly.

Colette and Jake where looking as confused as hell. I just hoped they wouldn't say a thing.

"However, she didn't manage to find the slimy git, so unfortunately his head is still on his shoulders" she finished.

Surely he wouldn't buy it...

"Oh why didn't you say. I would never think that of you," he smiled happily. Poor Lorcan, if he actually found out the truth...

"Anyway I was just off to potions...I'm guessing you'll be late?" he asked.

"Yeah, but we'll be there as soon as possible." Lorcan was obsessed with getting good grades, he would never skip a lesson. "You want us to sign you up?" I asked gesturing to the register for the Triwizard Tournement.

"Uhh, thing is Lils, I can't go."

"What?" I asked shocked.

"It's OWLS year, I can't have a year off to go and see it. I'm sorry."

"So your saying I'm going to have 8 months without seeing you?"

"I might be able to come visit but basically yeah. I didn't want to have to tell you believe me, I was debating it the whole of last night whether to go or not, but in the end, I have to get good grades and not everyones as naturally smart as you so yeah..." he trailed off looking so upset, it made me want to cry.

"But you have classes while your there. Its a new policy, we have classes with Durmstrung pupils."

"I'm sorry lils, Im going to stay here. I need familiarity around me."

"Fine I'll stay too." I said but even as I said it I knew that I wanted to go so much.

"No you have to go, your dad was in the last one, and your one of the best wizards I know, you can get good grades with your eyes closed." He smiled weakly at me.

I couldn't just leave him, but, I wanted to go so bad. My dad wouldn't have wanted me to miss this opportunity. Not in a million years.

"Promise you'll visit?" I said.

"I promise. Anyway why are we getting all teary already? Your not even leaving until Halloween right?" he held my hand lightly.

"I guess we've got a while."

"Well, I'll see you later then," he pecked me on the lips before turning away.

"In my experience long distance relationships, zey don't really work," Colette tuned in.

"Well thanks for the encouragement hun," I said scowling.

Roz nudged me in the ribs "told you, noo fun.."

I hated to admit it, my boyfriend was a bit boring.

Rox snorted "you realise you just chose Scorpius over your boyfriend unknowingly," she narrowed her eyes at me daring me to object.

"WHAT? No I wasn't even thinking of him."

"Well, he is most likely to be going so I guess you don't have to worry about the boyfriend considering Lorcs' not coming."

"Shut it Roxy im not going to cheat on Lorc" I said grimacing. I felt slightly sick in my stomach as I said it as I already knew deep down that I already had.

"Sure sure, say that when you've been alcoholified. I think we saw your true colours last night. You and Scorpius are just drawn together. It's basically fate."

"What? Is alcoholified even a word?" I burst out laughing.

"Well if it wasn't, it is now," she smiled laughing as well.

SO this chappy was sort of a filler, not much happened but it had to be put in to set the scene, if I just skipped to the triwizard tournament no one would know what would have happened to Lorc and other characters.

Anyway, what do you think... I kinda feel sorry for Lorc, he is so sweet but nothing beats a bad boy..Don't you agree =)

OHHHH and COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT :)))

Ali x