6 | This Is Jureumi

Start from the beginning

"Oh... Well then you have a lot of learning to do, I guess." Said Seonhui.

"I'll work hard!" Said Minho.

After that, things continued smoothly. After about thirty minutes, all of the students started making their way towards their homes. We were told about the upcoming club activity, and I was really excited about it.

Me, Hyunjin and Minho exited the club room together.

"Hyunjin, you need to have a talk with me today." Said Minho, glaring at Hyunjin.

"I think I'm kinda busy today." Said Hyunjin. He looked nervous for some reason.

"Oh yeah?" Muttered Minho. "We'll see about that later."

"You know what? I just remembered I had something really important to. I think I'll have to leave sooner. Bye guys!" Said Hyunjin, immediately running towards the exit.

I tried not to laugh when Hyunjin almost tripped on his way out.

"Is he always like that?" I asked Minho while laughing. Somehow Hyunjin's dramatic behaviour lightened up the mood, making the atmosphere less tense.

"Yeah. All the time. There's a reason why we call him a drama queen." Said Minho as he chuckled.

The two of us soon fell in a silence on our way back home. No matter how much I tried, I couldn't shake the memory of him staring at me during lunch from my mind.

Suddenly, everyone's words from before rang in my head.

"What if he... likes you? The two of you would make a cute couple!" Eunseol said, a weird glint coming in her eyes.

"Oh my god, I ship." Jeongin screamed from behind.

"Guys, the two of them barely talk to each other." Jisung sighed. "I'll go check on Minho."

"But what if they do end up becoming a couple?" Eunseol pouted.

"Shut up. That's not happening anytime soon." I told her firmly.

I heaved a sigh, suddenly noticing something from the corner of my eye.

I felt Minho taking glances at me from time to time, which made me wonder if he had something to say.

"You keep looking at me." I said, catching Minho off-guard.

Wow Iseul, where is this confidence coming from?

"Uh, well... I wanted to ask you something," He said, running his hand through his hair.

"And that is?" I asked, getting curious.

"Would you perhaps... Want to teach me how to draw?" He said. He sounded very genuine.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting him to say that. So I couldn't really form a response that quickly, making the silence even longer.

"Is your silence supposed to be a no?" He asked, looking at me expectantly.

"No, absolutely not. I was just a little taken aback, that's all!" I said hurriedly. I didn't even know why I was giving him an explanation.

I hated the fact that I couldn't say no to anyone. No matter how much I tried, I just couldn't.

"So?" He said, refering to his previous question.

"Sure, I have no problem with it." I answered.

Actually, I do have a lot of problem. But it's not like I can tell you that.