i walk on my knees to the end of the bed, where he happens to be. when i reach right in front of him i stop and sit on my legs, with my knees bent. i guided my hands from the top of his chest to his clothed erection.

i brush over it with my palm, looking at at him he makes eye contact, placing his hand on the side of my neck. over my hair.

he rubs his thumb in circular motion on my neck, trying to sooth me, cause he knows ima about to suck his dick.

i untie his pajama pants. before grabbing the top of them and pulling them down. i glance back up at him, seeing him look at me with pure lust. my cheeks flush knowing in his gaze isn't only lust but also love, love that he admits he has for me.

the tips of my fingers grab onto the very top of his boxers and pulls them down slightly.i use more grip when i pull the boxers  to uncover his dick.

being leveled with his dick. i lean forward and press a kiss to the head. his thumb stops rubbing circles on my neck and shifts to hold the back of my neck.

i wrap my hand around it, softly stroking. my acrylic nails lightly scratching sending him a feeling of pleasure. not that long ago we found out he liked the feeling of my nails being done and wrapped around his dick.

that why he always makes sure every two-weeks i'm getting my nails done again. my man don't play.

stoking him softly a couple time he starts to thrust forward a little bit. wanting more.  i knew with the softness of my strokes it wasn't enough to make him cum the way i wanted him to.

with that thought i leaned my face closer to his dick. i licked the head of his dick first. continuing with my strokes, on the base, only this time i apply more pressure.

taking him in my mouth. i try taking as much as i could. only able to take more then half into my mouth before i start to lightly gag.

he places his hand at the back of my head. i look up at him slowly sliding my mouth off of him figuring he wants to say something.

"relax your throat baby." he says lowly, sounding so hot.

i nod my head before slowly taking his dick back into my mouth. when his dick hits the back of my throat i try to lean my head back against his hand, pulling back from continuing to take more.

he hand pushes against my head and continues to try and help me take more.

"relax baby." he groans

i try relaxing my throat. when i fully relaxed i took more of him in my mouth, with his help, my nose hit the skin above his dick. i swallowed in my throat causing him to tighten a hand around my hair.

i feel the tip of his dick leak most likely a string of pre-cum. i hollow out my cheeks, and look up at him. tears building up in my eyes. i take him out my mouth, while constantly stroking his dick with tight pressure.

a tear drips onto my cheek and he wipes it with the pad of his thumb.

"your mouth feels so good." he said, his voice sounding in between of a pant and moan.

i quicken my pace and take him into my mouth. bobbing my head back and forth. my hand goes from his base to his genitals. slightly cupping them then proceeding to carefully squeeze them.