" Mom Bollywood parties suck" she voiced out an umpteenth number of times.

" I agree with her" Prashant Mehta, one of the leading businessmen in India agreed with her daughter, his wife glared at him pulling out a chair.

" Shehnaaz you are supposed to work in Bollywood sweetheart, and these parties would help you in future... You can gelled up with people, producers, directors...."

" we are again on the same page... Mom I am not interested, I don't like this profession, and how am I supposed to act when I don't even know which camera I have to look for photographs"

" Nandini just let her be, let her explore...don't impose your thoughts on her" He tried to make his wife understand, Nandini Mehta... One of the top heroines of Bollywood in her time.... people were crazy for her... She gave a number of hits and was the first choice for directors and producers, but after having shehnaaz she was only offered the mother's role of actors...

" Prashant please, you know about your daughter... Woh ek jagah kahan tikti hai aur tumhare kehne par maine ishe chaar saal diye the and she did nothing to prove herself.

" hey mom!! That's not true.. I am a good employee in Dad's company"

" because sweetheart it's your dad company"

" Mom!! People will troll me after seeing my out-of-the-world acting" she stated filling her plate with muffins, Nandini slapped her hand.

" you are not allowed to eat these, just look at girls around yourself, they are so slim, perfect....and ready to join Bollywood parties... I sent a lot of videos but like all time you ignored them"

" Dad!!!!" she winced.

" let my daughter eat whatever she wants to, tumhara bas chlega toh tum ushe bhooka maar dogi"

" you are the best Dad, I love you.." she said running away in her room direction.

" you have to stop taking her side Prashant, I want her to make her name..."

" like yours Nandini, see I understand you are worried about her career but somewhere you are trying to find yourself in her... She is different, I want her to live her life like she wants... Don't pressurize her about anything..."

" and let her ruin her future"

" Not at all sweetheart, her dad is always here for her," he said kissing her temple.

" you are coming na???" she questioned.

" I wanted to..."

" yes!!! Yes make your so-called excuses... She learned all of these from you but tonight I am not letting her run" she declared.

" May god give you the patience to deal with my little hurricane"
*****************
" Sidharth sir look here at your left.... Sir right.... in your centre sir!!!" the paparazzi's voice echoed in his ears as he stands in front of the decorated wall to give them pictures...

" sir ek picture chiye saath mein... Please... Aap waise bhi bhut dino ke baad dikhe hai" he smiled giving them selfies.

" Nandini mam is here!!" one of the paparazzi stated, Sidharth looked in her direction and smiled politely.

"How are you mam??" he asked politely out of courtesy.

" good!! Where were you lost, man??" she questioned, shehnaaz sighed hearing the boring conversation her mother is having with one of the stars... And she knew it was just a starting...

" meet my daughter shehnaaz" Nandini said introducing her to sidharth.

" it's nice to meet you Shehnaaz," he said taking her in a side hug.

" same here Mr Shukla" she replied with a fake smile.

" sir!! Mam!! Ek photo saath me" After a short session of photos they entered inside the party.
*********
" hey I am sorry... I don't know someone is here" sidharth apologised turning back to go.

"It's okay... I am hiding from my mother... Believe me if she ever saw me with plates of rasmalai.. She gonna kill me with her bare hands" he nods unsure how to react, taking out his cigarette holder, he pulls out one..

" you must sit down, the paparazzi are all around the house and if they catch your glimpse of smoking... It's surely gonna made headlines tomorrow" she advised examining him from top to bottom.

" yrr real mein zyada ache lagte ho, films mein toh bas ainway types lagte ho" she stated aloud.

" What??" he asked in confusion, she rolled her eyes keeping the plate aside and closing the small distance between them, she tiptoes and whisper in his ear.

" I said real mein zyada hot aur handsome lagte ho, screens are not doing justice" she complimented him, her lips slightly touching his ear, she smiled filling his hands on her shoulders but the next moment he pushed her slightly.

" just stay within your limit kiddo" he advised giving her a glare which she ignored royally.

Helloooooo everyone... I know I know... I am supposed to update other ongoing stories of mine but I am not able to write after so much effort... In the meantime, I write something fresh and new for all of you guys... Do read it once and tell me in the comments section if you want me to continue with this or not????