Prologue

Bollywood- a place, where every person who dreamed to be an actor wants to belong, a glorious word which attracts a number of struggling actors and actresses but only a few made their way through it.... Sidharth Shukla is among those who successfully made their name in "Bollywood" With a lot of hard work and passion that's what he stated in every interview but no one knows how many sacrifices has he given to be here.... And he doesn't regret it at all, it was his dream, the only dream he ever had... His fans get motivated by his journey or the emotions he faked on screen, everything is a lie in this dark world of Bollywood where your talent comes secondary however what can you do to get, always comes first...

" tumhe har ush cheez ki keemat deni pdti hai jisko tum bhut chahte ho" his father once said to him, and true to his words he paid a huge price...

Standing on his balcony from where one could see the Juhu beach, he is having his favourite possession, the flavour of roasted coffee beans and vanilla hits his nostrils as he brings the glass of old monk near his mouth, the bitter drink quenches his thirst but left the throat burning...he closed his eyes in irritation, hearing his manager voice.

" Are you listening or not??? How could you do this??? You rejected a movie from a big production house..."

" yes!! Is there a problem??" he questioned nonchalantly, making another peg for himself.

" sidharth as much as I wanted to punch your fucking face I can't... Listen it's a golden opportunity for you... They are offering you a huge amount... and you will get more exposure.."

" Tanay the script sucks, how I am supposed to do some stupid, illogical film at this stage of my career, my last two films were disasters," he yelled over the phone.

" See, I did a lot of illogical movies at the start of my career but not now Tanay, I want a good script with a good director, I can't do this shits...." he stated after a while lowering his tonne, he doesn't want to lose him at any cost, he helped him a lot in this path of thorn, he became his family, In this facade of glamourous world.

" Sidharth it been two years since you are rejecting every damn script, what exactly do you want," He asked getting tired of his boss's careless attitude, he refused to do several Ad films as well as big-budget movies.

" khuch aisa Jo dil ko chuee, something which makes me feel good," he said lighting his cigarette.

" Ok but before that I am fixing your meeting with One of the brands which deal in traditional wear"

" Am I supposed to do this??" he asked annoyingly.

" yes because it's my damn duty to keep you alive in the public eye... and doing brand has its own perks..less shoot, more money..." Sidharth smiled hearing him stating facts, doing brands has its own benefits and he truly loves it...he steps inside examining his extraordinary house which might fill with all luxurious furniture but if seen through his eyes it's all empty... Just like him... This silence killing him from inside like a slow poison, he didn't believe in relationships especially after seeing the harsh reality of this place where he always wanted to be but in return this place robbed his peace leaving his empty, bare and void of every emotion... He touched his smiling picture on the wall and chuckled knowing very well the smile on his pretty face was faked for the cameras, he don't even remember the last time he laughed wholeheartedly.
**************
" Mom I don't wanna come to the Diwali party please..." A girl in her early twenties stated roaming behind her mother barefoot.

" wear your slippers, I don't want people to see your cracked heels and for god sake start wearing something classy, your closet is full of unused clothes " Her mother said making her sigh.