"What?" I asked, laughing.

"Nothing..." He said, shaking his head and shoving his hands into the pockets of his hoodie.

"Well, there is something." He adds.

My eyebrows shoot up, intent on what he has to say.

"So, my manager likes to host these weird party-ball-like things, where everyone that's in the UFC industry is invited and everyone can come and be civil with no fighting in mind. It's like a get together... I was wondering if... you'd be my date to the event."

I tried to hide my smile but failed when I responded, " A ball?"

"Yeah... I know it's weird, I don't like going because I don't really like dressing up and stuff like that, but I'd definitely love to go with you... If you'd come with me." He added.

"Of course..." I replied, nodding my head.

He smiled, "Great... Anyways, I'll let you go home now, do you have work tomorrow?" He asked, his jaw slightly tightening.

"Yeah, " I nodded, the reality that I would possibly have to face Adrien tomorrow sinking in.

"Okay, I'll let you get your rest baby," He said as he planted a gentle kiss on my cheek.

He started to walk away.

"Goodnight Carmina."

"Wait, Noah..."

"Yes?"

"I don't have any clothes for this party thing..."

"Oh, okay, I'll take you shopping on..." He thought about the dates for a minute.

"Today is Friday, or Friday night, so tomorrow I have training, the party is on Tuesday... I'll take you out to shop on Monday... Good?" He asked.

"Okay, sounds good." I smiled as he smiled back and made his way towards the stairs.

I opened the door to my apartment and carried the hefty box through the door.

Jesus, what did my mom send me? All of Italy.

When I finally made it safely through the doors I gently placed the box down on the floor, not wanting any possible goods to shatter.

I quickly made my way to where my box cutter was and grabbed it and sat down next to the box.

It feels like Christmas...

When I opened the flap my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

It was...

A Ps5...?

I took the giant box of the gaming console out of the box and saw a gaming headset to go with it. In the bottom of the box I spotted two pieces of paper, one was the gift receipt and the other was a note.

I hope you enjoy the Ps5... Now we can play together...

PS. I'm totally down to help you build your own gaming room...

:) - A

I audibly gasped and pressed my palm to my mouth.

I quickly scrambled for my phone and opened up Adrien's contact.

Me: ADRIEN!!!!

Me: U DID NOT

My phone immediately vibrated.

Adrien: What did I not do...?

Me: STOP DON'T PLAY GAMES WITH ME RIGHT NOW

Me: ADRIEN DID U FR SEND ME A PS5

Adrien: I... Might have... ;)

Me: Adrien... No... I can't accept this.

Especially after what you did tonight you backstabbing bitch.

Adrien: Well, I know there's a gift receipt but I'm not allowing you to return it, if you return it we're not friends anymore.

I laughed at his text.

Me: Adrien...

Me: Thank you, thank you so much

Me: I love it

Adrien: I'm glad you do :D

My heart started to beat faster and I could feel pressure building behind my eyes. My stomach was twisting into knots just thinking about doing this, but... It has to be done.

Me: U going to work tmrw?

Adrien: Yeah u?

Me: Yeah

Me: Do u wanna go on that second date after work?

Adrien: Yes please.

I closed my eyes thinking about all the ways he would react after hearing about Noah and I.

Me: Okay, can't wait :)