surprise!

Surprise!
Justified | Two Part Special

It's been 5 months since the Flagsmashers have been defeated, what has Diana been up to? Find out in

┏━━━꧁ 𓌱 ꧂━━━┓

DIANA RENFREY AND
THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS
pt. 1 of 2
┗━━━꧁ 𓌱 ꧂━━━┛

 1 of 2┗━━━꧁ 𓌱 ꧂━━━┛

꧁༒─── ✦ ─── ༒꧂

THE BELLS OF the door jingled as Diana's next class of kids trickled in through the door. She was admittedly excited for this class, constantly fidgeting with her clothes and pulling her hair down and putting it back up in an even tighter up do. They were going to be learning some new moves and Diana felt comfortable enough with their skills that they could start sparring with each other. Her students had really grown since they initially started their lessons months ago. Diana never thought that she would be teaching teenagers how to fight, but she's far happier doing this than fighting in real situations, especially when it's aliens or robots, or, god forbid, more super soldiers.

Diana almost didn't catch the way some of the kids shook as they set their bags down. Her brows furrowed as more kids seemed to be running into the gym. Something was wrong.

"What's going on?" Diana asked as she instinctively began to trace the nano suit pack on her chest.

Nobody answered the question as they seemed to avoid the large windows at the front of the rented space, Diana even noticed one of her newer students in tears as she ran for the bathroom in the back.

"Are there aliens in New York again?" Miguel asked as he ran in, he was the last of the class members for this session.

"What the hell do you mean?" Diana asked as she approached the window scanning the streets and then eventually looked up at neighboring buildings to see if there was anything flying, "what did you guys see out there?"

"There was this giant octopus looking thing with a giant eyeball, the magic guy with the cape and one of the other wizards were fighting it."

Stephen Strange and... maybe Wong. Diana walked over to her phone that was perched on the counter still playing music. There were no calls or texts from Bucky and Sam, Diana had almost completely forgotten about the fishing trip they took on the boat. A sigh of relief escaped her body as she began to breathe again.

She didn't want them to deal with an Alien invasion. If that's what it even was. It would be hard to believe that there would be an alien invasion and not one of her colleagues would call her in to help.

"I haven't gotten any texts about this, whatever happened seemed to be a one off incident," Diana sighed, she looked over at the kids who were still slightly unconvinced, a frown grew on her face, "Guys, I promise, if there's more to it, you'll be the first to know, since Carly would be training you and not me."