Chapter Four

Madeline

I finished my last lecture of the day and I was tired. I needed a nap, but I know I wouldn't end up sleeping if I went back to my dorm. I waited on Jermaine as he was talking to our professor.

I have been chilling with him a bit more lately since I liked his vibe. It was clearly time I really got rid of the classmate no fuck rule.

He was interested in me and that was so obvious. I just never wanted to pay attention to it or believe it. I wanted us to stay friends and to keep my other life private. I would hate for him to find out how much a sex addict I was.

Maybe not a sex addict, but I liked having sex. Although it was not always the best and I had to do it myself. I could tell Jermaine had a big dick as well and I wouldn't mind taking him for a ride.

He walks up the stairs to me and I smiled at him. He skipped a few steps and he put his arm around my shoulders.

"Some long ass convo," I say.

"It's just about our next assignment. I had to make sure I wasn't bugging."

"About what?"

"That it was about education and not family."

"It's about family and education no?"

"It is, but I thought it was only about one," he explains.

"Ooh, do you want help on it? I basically understand most of it."

We walk down the hallway and he moves me out of a few people's way. His arm still around my shoulders.

"I don't mind, you can do yours with me," he shrugs.

"U-turn, we gotta go library," I said.

"Maynn, I don't want to go there. It's always overcrowded."

"True sayy, we can go to my place or yours or we can somewhere else," I suggest.

"Hold on, if we go yours it better be clean! I'm not going into your nas-."

"Nahh, you good. Me and my niggas keep it fresh, we don't live like roaches," he laughed.

"Yeahhh we gonna see."

"What does your room look like? Makeup everywhere, clothes on the floor?" He guessed.

The way he was wrong. I would occasionally have clothes on the floor, but I kept my room clean as possible for filming.

"Spick and Span!"

"Might have to check it out just in case."

I roll my eyes at his comment. We talk on the way to his car and my car. He dropped me to my car first and he went to his. I followed behind him, but he made sure to send me his addy just in case. He only lived ten minutes from campus, so it wasn't a far drive.

I parked and I got all my stuff out. Going up his apartment stairs weren't bad. The place was nice and modern. His apartment was actually clean, which I didn't expect.

He got us set up in the kitchen island and I looked around. He had a nice view of the other houses and the trees in the area. His apartment seemed about the same as mine. He had simple furniture and decorations.

"Told you wasn't bad."

"I didn't doubt you, cool sit your ass down and we can start."

A large flat screen tv and the PS5 on the side. The controllers on the top. A little plant in the corner. It was actually clean in here.

There was a little ash tray that was filled with ash, but nothing else. I looked outside at the balcony and a chair with a table was out there as well.

I opened my bag and pulled out my laptop first, then my notebook. I also had my little purse of products. I stay prepared just in case. I take off my jumper and I was just in my plain shirt now.