Chapter One

Madeline

I slowly blinked my eyes opening. I stared at the handsome man in front of me. Holy fucking shit! I didn't go home last night. Shit. Giselle is gonna be so fucking worried. I completely forgot to tell her, but she probably knows I have had my one night stand.

He was peacefully sleeping next to me and I didn't want to wake him. I eased out the bed and my legs felt like jelly. It hurt to walk and I felt like a virgin all over again. I was being overly dramatic, but damn did he know how to fuck. I needed to get out of here.

 The dick was good, his mouth was good. Everything about him was amazing. I didn't even have anything to change into. He ripped my favorite lingerie. Poor Ella, I wouldn't have worn you if knew that would happen.

I wobble around and trying to ignore the empty feeling in my pussy. God that man really fucking fucked my ting. I grabbed my dress and shimmied it on. I made sure I didn't leave anything.

It's probably rude that I was leaving, but I have a fucking class in three hours. I couldn't be late and I knew this was a one-night stand. This couldn't be anything else than that. I wasn't ready for a relationship like never. He doesn't seem to be the type of man that you can own. I wouldn't mind being friends with benefits, occasionally fucking.

I hurried out and I remembered the long steps I had to go down. I waddled down the steps seeing my shoes and my bag. This is looking like a free escape. I got my heels and put them on. I checked my purse and I got my phone. It had a little bit of juice left in it.

 I went into his kitchen and I searched for pen and paper. I scribbled down a little note and my number just in case. I kinda hope he would call me. My pussy loved him inside of me. Although she was a bit bruised, she loved his cock.

Maynn. I was slightly hungry and having my pussy demolished means I need energy. Surely it wouldn't kill him if I got food? Plus he was living in a penthouse.

This place was fancy as fuck. I could barely see at night, but man was living well. I doubt he would care. I got a water bottle and a few snacks. I headed to the elevator and I drank the water.

I peeled the banana I took and I put the other two chocolate granola bars in my bag. I pressed the ground floor and looked at myself in the elevator. My hair was a mess, there was no way for me to fix my hair.

My straight hair was now curly and messy. The extension hair was still straight, but my natural hair was showing. Fuck man, this wigga fucked me up. I tried to fix my hair as best I could.

I looked at my chest in the reflection, small dried spots were on my chest and I got rid of those. I was already missing his body and his touch. He knew how to fuck.

He gave me my first oral orgasm. I have never orgasmed from head before, but that felt. Wow. I couldn't even speak or move. It just was wow. Even when he was fucking my pussy that was wow.

The way he held onto the handcuffs as he pounded into me. The handcuffs made me be closer to him and I felt him deep inside me. My baby got excited as I remembered how he fucked me.

Aren't you tired? You just got bruised and you getting all excited again? My pussy and I were two different people. She was honest and I wasn't. She knew when was in for a bad fuck, because the way she acted yesterday was not how she usually does.

She has never responded to a touch like that ever. Maybe it's because I fuck all the lame-ass niggas. The door pinged and time for the walk of shame. I left the elevator and I wasn't sure where I was.

I was struggling to walk in my heels and I tried to walk the best I could to the front desk. Last night there was a man, now there was a woman. Women are very judgmental, so she knows.