Chapter 19 - Number One.

*No one's POV*

"Really!? You'll join my crew!?" Luffy said cheering.

"I don't have much choice! Now, untie me!!" Zoro yelled.

"What is he!? Bullets bounce right off him!" The Navy men yelled

"He's no ordinary human!! He's eaten one of the devil fruit.." Morgan said. The Navy gasp.

"... The secret treasure from those seas!!?" They said.

"No way! So That's his power...?" They said.

Y/N stood beside Luffy, watching him try to untie the ropes.

"Captain! H-He's untying Zoro!" One of the men said. "Well stop him you fools!!" Morgan ordered.

"If bullets can't hurt him, then use your swords!!" Morgan yelled. The Navy men charged at them.

"Unh! These knots are too tight..." Luffy said.

"C'mon! Hurry up!" Zoro yelled. Y/N laughed, as she tried to help him.

"Unh... Oooh... where am I?" Koby said sitting up. He looked to Luffy, Y/N and Zoro, the Navy were closing in.

"Yikes! What!?" Koby yelled.

"I'm trying. Just hold on.." Luffy said,

"Men these knots are tight." Y/N said.

"There's no time!" Zoro yelled at them. "Luffy!! Y/N!! Zoro!! Watch out!!" Koby yelled.

"Oh! Koby your awake! Good!" Y/N said waving at him.

"There I untied one of your arms!" Luffy said holding the rope.

"Give me my swords moron!!" Zoro yelled at him. The Navy men were now in front of them swinging down.

"Those who defy me must die!!" Morgan yelled. As Koby screamed.

——————

Zoro blocked all the swords.

"Roronoa Zoro!!" Morgan said. Koby's jaw dropped.

"Wow! He's so cool!" Luffy said still
holding the rope.

"The first one who moves... dies." Zoro said, narrowing his eyes.

"Eeek!" The navy soldiers screamed. 'He's so scary!' They all thought.

"All right, so I'm a pirate. I have you my word. I've fought the Navy, therefore I'm officially an outlaw... but, hear this!! I have a mission to fulfill!!" Zoro said, as Luffy and Y/N stood in front of him.

"I'm going to be the Worlds Greatest Swordsmen! All I have left is my destiny! My name may be infamous... but it's gonna shake the world!!!" Zoro said.

Y/N smirked. "But you are making me become a pirate! So if I have to abandon for any reason.... Then I'm going to make you both commit Hara Kiri!!" Zoro said to both Y/N and Luffy.

Luffy grinned, Y/N smirked. "The Worlds Greatest Swordsmen, that's great! And it's fitting since your new boss is going to be The King of The Pirates! Anything else would make me look bad!" Luffy said.

"And I'm going to be The Worlds Strongest Lady Pirate!" Y/N said smirking.

"Hmph! You guys talk big.." Zoro said.

"Why do you hesitate!? Hack those brigands into mincemeat! Now!!" Morgans voice was heard.

"Zoro, duck!!" Luffy yelled, as Y/N ducked under his stretching leg.