Chapter 15 - 2 Years Later

*No one's POV*

'2 Years since I came back.' Y/N thought.

She was now 16 years old as well as Luffy In 1 week they would be 17. she smiled at the memory when she came back. Luffy wouldn't leave her alone, for a week.
Not even when she tried to take a bath, he would always try to come in, till she knocked him out.

'It's been awhile since I was here. An hour or so. She thought. She was at the cliff where their treasure use to be. She watched the waves crashing, 'I miss the sea... she thought.

'I'm starting to miss Ace.' She thought again. "Y/N!!" Luffy yelled.

'Even now he won't let me be alone for long.' She thought again as she giggled. "Hey, what's up, Luff?" She asked looking at him.

Y/N saw his grinning face. "I was just wondering why you took so long." Luffy said.

"I'm just watching the waves." She said.

Y/N told Luffy her adventures, with Shanks.

"I'm missing the sea." She said again. Luffy went behind her, and pulled her to his chest. Hugging her from behind.

"2 more weeks, N/N, two more weeks, we can go on our own adventures." Luffy said
grinning.

Y/N laughed. "Yeah." Y/N said. "We can finally be pirates together." Y/N said,

Luffy grinned more if that's possible. "Ne, Luffy, what are we gonna do with the crew?" Y/N asked. "I don't know?" Luffy said bluntly.

"Eh?!" Y/N said. "So you haven't thought about that huh?" Y/N asked.

"Nope." Luffy said.

"Don't worry, we'll figure it out!" Luffy said.

Y/N laughed. "Yeah. We will." Y/N said.

They watched the sun set. 'The light, turns to dark. An endless sea of dark.' Y/N thought.

They went back to the hut. After eating. Luffy pulled her to their shared room.

Y/N laid down beside Luffy, as Luffy hugged her. They fell asleep.

*Y/N's Dream.*

Y/N sat at a corner drinking some water. Her clothes tattered, torn. She drank some more, a guard was now in front of her with a whip. "Get to work!" He yelled. He raised the whip, pulling it down, hitting Y/N. She screamed.

"Ah! S-Stop. I-It hurts!" She yelled, tears coming out.

The guard kept hitting her not caring. She stood up and kept working. She kept working till she passed out.

*End of Y/N's dream*

Y/N woke up sweating. Luffy woke up to see her with fearful eyes. 'Another nightmare.' He thought.

"Come on, N/N." He said. Arms stretched out to hug her. Y/N went to her twin brother, and hugged him, she saw a bit of light.

'But the Light comes back, so rest assured the light will come back, for a new day. She thought, falling asleep.

They hugged each other while sleeping. No more nightmares.

*2 weeks Later*

Y/N and Luffy were back at Windmill Village. They were setting out to sea.

"Well, they're finally setting out, eh, Mayor?" Makino said.

"I'II miss that Rascal, and N/N." She said again.

"But if they do become a pirate, they'll bring shame to the village." Mayor said.

"I never thought they'd really do it." A man said. They were looking out the sea watching the boat leave.

"Wow! It's a good day to set out the sea! Ne, N/N?" Luffy said Y/N nodded smiling at him.

——————
End.
————————————————————————————————————