Chapter 18 - The Master Swordsman.

"Aaahh!!!" Koby screamed in pain.

"I've been shot! Aah!!" Koby said again. As he held his hand in front of his face, he looked at the blood.

"Blood! I'm bleeding!! aaahhh!!!" Koby said. "I'm gonna die!" Koby screamed.

"Good! Your alive!" Zoro and Y/N said sighing in relief.

"Now get outta here! They're on their way down." Zoro said.

"Koby you need to go." Y/N said softly, worried about her new friend.

"Huff huff... But.. Huff huff... I haven't untied you guys.." Koby said huffing.

"Don't worry about us. I just have to survive the month and they'll let me go." Zoro said. "And Luffy can get me out." Y/N said.

"So just beat it--" Zoro got cut off.

"They're not going to let you go! You're going to be executed three days from now!!" Koby said suddenly. Y/N looked at Zoro shocked face.

"What are you saying!? That idiot promised me! If I survive here for a month, l'II be set free!" Zoro yelled.

"He never intended to keep that promise! That's why Luffy punched Helmeppo! Because he found out Helmeppo lied to you!" Koby said.

"!!" Zoro looked up shocked. "What!?" He said.

"The Navy is your enemy now!!" Koby said panting.

"Please! If I untie you, will you help Luffy and Y/N!?" Koby asked. Y/N smiled at him.

"They saved my life! I won't ask you to become a pirate but..." Koby trailed off.

"Luffy's really strong and so are you!! If you team up... You can escape from here! Please help them!" Koby said.

'Oh yeah. He didn't see me fight yet.' Y/N thought.

"Stay where you are!!" The Navy men yelled point the guns at them.

"Captain Morgan has ordered your immediate execution!!!" The navy men said.

Y/N, Zoro and Koby looked towards the at men. Y/N looked calm, not afraid at all.

——————

Luffy slammed the door open. "This must be the room!!" Luffy said.

"Hey! The swords! But there are three swords!?" Luffy said pointing at the swords.

"Which ones are Zoro's?" Luffy asked the fainted Helmeppo.

"Huh? He fainted?" Luffy said he looked towards the window. "What's going on down there!?" Luffy said looking down.

"Koby!! Y/N!!" Luffy said.

——————

"Surround the fortress!! If that rascal in the straw hat escapes, you'll all be sorry!!" Captain Morgan ordered.

"You four aren't simple outlaws, are you!?" Captain Morgan said.

"You're trying to overthrow me!!" He said again.

"Roronoa Zoro! Peasants and Pirates may tremble at your name... but your no match for the great one!!" Captain Morgan said.

"You may be a barracuda.. but I'm a great white shark!!" He said again.

"Take aim!!" He ordered. The Navy men did, getting ready to fire. Y/N looked down as if waiting for something.

Zoro gritted his teeth. Y/N heard a window breaking and a voice yelling 'Rocket!!'. Y/N smiled.

"Fire!!" He ordered. Suddenly Luffy was in front of them taking all the bullets.

"You!?" Zoro yelled.

"Luffy!!!" Koby screamed his name.

"Straw hat!" Captain Morgan said. The bullets stretched back.Going towards the Navy men.

"Bullets can't hurt me!!" Luffy yelled.

"Look out!!" The Navy men yelled shocked.

"Ha ha ha ha ha!!!" Luffy laughed.

"Luffy, what took you so long?" Y/N asked pouting.

"What Are you!?" Zoro asked shocked/surprised.

"I'm the guy... Who's gonna be King of The Pirates!!" Luffy said grinning.

"So which swords are yours? I didn't know, so I brought all three..." Luffy said showing Zoro the swords.

"They're all mine... I practice Santoryu--Three-sword style." Zoro revealed.

"If you fight the Navy with us here and now, in the eyes of the government, you'll be one of the bad guys!" Luffy said. Loosing the ropes on Y/N.

"Of course, you could obey the law... And let them kill you!" Luffy said, as Y/N stood beside Luffy.

"You must be a demon spawn... But I'm not ready to die without a fight! All right! You've got yourself a pirate!!!" Zoro said smirking.

——————
End.
————————————————————————————————————