Chapter 16

*Previously*

"Wow! It's a good day to set out the sea! Ne, N/N?" Luffy said Y/N nodded smiling at him.

*Now*

Suddenly a sea monster came out the waters.

"Woah!"

"Wah!"

"Our local sea monster!" Luffy said grinning.

"Sorry I have to do this." Luffy said.
"But here's an attack I've been perfecting since the last time we met." Luffy said.

Y/N sat back watching the sea monster about to attack them. "Gum-Gum.." Luffy pulled his hand back. "Pistol!!" Luffy yelled hitting the sea monster. The sea monster went back in the water.

Y/N was sitting down, as the boat splashed around. "That's what you get, you darn fish!!" Luffy said.

Y/N smirked. "Hmm... First things first. We've got to get a new crew!" Y/N said smiling at him.

" think, about 10 men should do." Luffy said looking out to the sea.

"And we'll need a pirate flag!!" Luffy said. "Look out world, here We come!" Luffy grinned. "I'm going to become.." Luffy said putting his hands up.

"The King of The Pirates!!" Luffy yelled.

——————

Luffy and Y/N's tiny boat floats on, his crew yet to be found...

Luffy and Y/N's great voyage of destiny has begun!!

——————

"Wow! What a great day!" Luffy said. "The weather's so nice!" Luffy said again smiling.

Y/N smiled at him. "Who'd have thought this voyage would end in disaster so soon?" Y/N said, laughing a bit.

"Hard to believe that we're getting sucked into this giant whirlpool.." Luffy said. "Maybe I was a little careless." Luffy said again.

"We could use some help, but there's nobody around." Y/N said calmly.

"Oh well, can't be helped. Down we go.." Luffy sighed.

The whirlpool made some loud noises. "Too bad you can't swim, too." Y/N said watching the whirlpool.

"Ha! What was I thinking? In a giant whirlpool, it doesn't really make a difference if you can swim or not!" Luffy said. Y/N raised a brow.

"What are you talkin--" Y/N stopped talking as a strong wave tilted the boat.

"Yikes!" Luffy yelled. Y/N held onto Luffy.

"Aaaa!!!" They both screamed.

———————
*No one's POV*
———————

An Uncharted Island...

A hand rubbed the wood. "Why is there dust on my bulwark?" A female voice asked.

"A thousand pardons, lady Alvida!! I-I thought I'd cleaned every inch of this ship..!" A guy said waving his hands around.

" Il clean everything all over again! Please--" the same guy was cut off. "Please" what?" The female asked.

"Please! Not the iron mace!! I-I don't wanna die!!" The guy said. The female hit him with an iron mace.

"Koby! Who is the fairest throughout all the seas?" The female asked the boy with glasses.

"Ahem...Heh Heh... Why you are.. Lady Alvida!!" The boy Koby said. Alvida narrowed her eyes.

"Correct!!! Which is why I will not tolerate anything dirty!!!" Alvida said.