"You said it yourself, darling. Your magic has been haywire since you've returned. The Mikaelsons are a powerful family. I've even heard that they have a witch on their side, helping restore all members of their clan."

Mina cleared her throat, reaching over and taking a long sip of her coffee. "Let me," She spoke eventually. When she watched her aunt's eyebrow fur in confusion, she clarified. "I'll just peek inside and see if they have someone who meets Bonnie's description."

Bonnie smiled. "Actually, I have one better." Reaching under her pillow, she pulled out a jar with a single piece of hair. "It's his. If you do a locator spell on him and it leads you to the Mikaelson's residence, it's him."

"Quick question in this little plan of yours," Eleanor started. "How do you know where the Mikaelsons live?"

"Bonnie told me," Mina lied quickly. She nodded in her cousin's direction.

"Very well," Eleanor started, getting dressed. "Mina, a word while Bonnie gets dressed?" Mina nodded and followed her aunt out of the door. Once it closed, Mina raised an eyebrow. "I'm aware of your attraction to vampires. Your eagerness to go to the Mikaelson residence did not slip past me. If I find out, Mina Alisa Bennett, that you are involved with any of the Mikaelsons, I will not hesitate to seek to disown you from this family."

Mina couldn't help the sarcastic chuckle that escaped her lips, her eyes remaining fierce. "Your accusations are beneath me, Aunt. I'm merely helping out my cousin after you left her with our pathetic Aunt Abigail; a feat worthy of praise, not lectures."

Eleanor scoffed. "Remember my words, Mina."

With that, the older witch was gone. Mina took a breath of relief before rolling her eyes. She shoved the jar in her purse before getting ready to start her walk down the stairs.

"I'm coming with."

Mina groaned. "No, you're not, Bonnie. No chance in Hell."

"Which Mikaelson brother is it?" Bonnie started. "You lied. I've never told you where the Mikaelsons lived. Elijah seems like your type."

"Bonnie–"

"Our gracious aunt wouldn't like it if you were dating a vampire, right? You wouldn't want her to get a little tip..."

Mina tried to ignore the urge to jump off of the nearest bell tower and snap her own neck like a twig. That'll make her the third person in their family to commit suicide. "Damn it, Bonnie." Staring at each other, Mina sighed at Bonnie's unmoving expression. "Fine. But I'm driving."

The ride to the Mikaelson estate was silent for the most part. Bonnie twisted her fingers around the jar of hair she had accidentally pulled from Henrik before as they were yanked from limbo.

"Why does Eleanor hate you so much?" Bonnie finally asked.

Mina laughed, leaning back and holding her stomach as she did. "Aunt Eleanor doesn't hate me, per se. She hates that I don't despise vampires as much as she does – as our family does."

"And why don't you?"

Mina glanced at Bonnie, noting the jar in her hands. "Why don't you?"

Bonnie only nodded and sat back. She knew exactly why she didn't hate vampires. Because all of them weren't bad. "You said you were a siphoner..." Bonnie started, trying to change the subject. "I've never seen you siphon anything."

"Before he died, my dad gave me an ankle bracelet with his magic in it," She confessed. "So I never have to siphon outside objects because I have one attached to it."

Convergence [KLONNIE]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें