⌗ 𓂃 𖥔༌ ᰷ ﹅chapter 18﹅ ᰷ 𖥔༌ 𓂃⌗

Start from the beginning

"oh my god!! I knew it was a monster cock!" although our voices were quite low, I couldn't help but shush imani quickly.

"shhh! but yes, big cock and good sex." we both laughed before looking over to vance again.

now, he was stood up. his vest was hanging slightly loose on his body, showing off his muscular arms. as well, his grey tracksuit bottoms were highlighting the one thing that had all the girls staring at him and giving me jealous looks. especially one girl.

amanda hobbs. amanda hobbs liked to think she was queen bee of the school, strutting around with her blonde hair in farrah-fawcett-hard waves and small crop tops with too much cleavage that almost always got her sent to the principal's. now, I did love her style and admired her confidence, but her constant 'I'm better than everyone here' attitude always really fucked me off. she would shove past people, yell at them and even slapped me one time.

that's when I got suspended for fighting in the hallway.

ever since then, amanda hobbs and I had bad blood. her and her other two minions would stalk past me with mean glares that didn't do anything to knock my confidence like they hoped but would cause me to flip them off. they'd make mean comments about me as if I wasn't there and amanda had even taken it upon herself — at the news of him and I being in a relationship — to flirt with vance every chance she could grasp with her slimy fingers.

during english one time, my teacher sent me over to mrs greene's classroom down the hallway to collect some new books. as miss was occupied, my eyes travelled to vance who was leaning away from amanda with a disgusted look present on his face while she leaned towards him, her tits pushed together by her arms and running her tongue along her upper lip. she had caught my glare and had returned it before placing her hand over vance's which was rested on this table. at this, vance had jerked away and let out a loud profanity.

I had walked away with my head full of how I'd slam amanda hobb's head into a spiky wall.

vance never flirted with other girls, never gave into amanda's flirting, never spared a glance to the edgy girls who vied for his attention, never checked out another person. I knew I had nothing to worry about with him.

I tore my glare from amanda over to vance to find him already staring at me. there was a serious look on his face and I saw his gaze flicker slightly downwards for a second. he rubbed his chest with his hand as his eyes looked to that small group of boys near us then back to me.

I looked to where his eyes glanced and spotted one of them staring in awe at my chest. I checked my shirt and saw my school's assigned phys ed top had fallen down quite a bit, exposing a lot of my cleavage. I sucked in a half-uncomfortable and a half-humiliated breath as I pulled up my shirt, looking back to vance. he gave me a nod before heading with his mates over to the ropes.

"you ok? what was that between you and vance?" imani asked me, concern knitting her brow together.

"yeah, no, just tom karls staring at my tits." I muttered.

"what a dickhead. y'know he's pervving on half the girls at school? he rings up their numbers — god knows how he gets them — and then starts like tryna chat them up over the phone. he stalked aadila kahns for a week." imani gossiped, leaning towards me as we both stared in disgust at the greasy-haired boy. he wiped his nose on his palm, a string of snot coming with it, and we both cringed.