020 ; year of the rat

✧・゚: *김선우 + 박성훈✧・゚:*

    Sunoo felt the heat of his laptop shining down on him, waking him up out of his deep slumber.. picking his dreary head up off of his desk.

He hadn't remembered a thing about falling asleep here. He assumed he must've been studying and accidentally drifted off to sleep like always. The sound of his ceiling fan always worked wonders on him, making him instantaneously sleepy. Usually when he would fall asleep at his desk his mother would come in his room and put him to bed- yet here he was, still sitting at his study space.

  He stretched, feeling a little light-headed.. when he heard a faint sound coming from his window. Sunoo got up to investigate, only to find Park Sunghoon crawling up the side of his house and into his bedroom through his window. He practically jumped straight out of his seat in shock as the delinquent climbed into his room.

"Park.. W-what are you doing here? And how the hell did you get in..?" Sunoo rubbed his eyes to be sure he wasn't seeing anything incorrectly. It had been raining so hard outside that the olders shirt was practically soaked and see-through. Sunoo could see the self proclaimed "wash-board abs" Yoon liked to call them through his shirt.

Sunghoon made his way over to the boy, taking off his shirt and throwing it in some random corner. Sunoo felt his mouth go dry, his eyes widening. "I came over to do you."

Sunoo blinked "Pardon?"

Sunghoon picked Sunoo up and wrapped his legs around his torso. "Are you ready?"

Sunoo choked, his arms wrapped soundly around the shirtless boys neck. "I mean- I- I guess so? I always imagined my first time with Zayn Malik.. but I guess this is okay- This is just all so sudden-"

"Of course you are, because this is just a dream."

Sunoos incoherent mumbling was interrupted.

"What..?"

When he looked back up at the delinquent-his head had turned into that of a rats! With humongous black beady eyes and whiskers.

He yelped, falling flat on his butt with a thud.

Sunoo opened his eyes in his real bed this time, screaming his head off, resulting in his mother storm into his room with a broom to see just what in gods name was going on. Sunoo looked at his mom in horror "He- He turned into a rat! Oh my god." he hollered. Mrs. Lee-Kim blinked at him.

"What the hell are you talking about?! Who turned into a rat?" She screamed back at him, getting ready to wack whatever threat there was with her broom.

"P-Park Sunghoon!"

His mother sighed, before walking back out of his room, not feeling like dealing with her delusional son so early in the morning. Sunoo touched his hot face, not all that convinced that this was real life after being jumpscared by a rat. His face was all sweaty and his hair dishelved.

There was no way he just had a dream..

A steamy dream

about Park Sunghoon.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Sunoo clutched his stomach, getting up to run to the bathroom. He did not end up throwing up-  instead he splashed his face with cold water and dialed his emergency number, Yang Jungwon. His four-eyed friend had picked up the phone, but it took a good five minutes for Sunoo to say something.. still reliving that traumatizing dream.