005 ; uno out

✧・゚: *김선우 + 박성훈✧・゚:*

  Shin Ryujin.. Jay Park.. and Sim Jaeyun.

Rogue was at Sunoo's doorstep.

At this point, Sunoo wouldn't be surprised if baby seals started falling from the fucking sky.

  Sunoo scanned the handful of people, looking for the twin.. until the girl came from behind one of the scary looking thugs like a lost puppy, making eye contact with Sunoo. She stood in the way back, as if she was being held at gun point. What had these thugs done to her?

  Ryujin rolled her eyes. "Oh come on kid, nobody did anything to little miss perfect. We were walking the same way so she gave us directions." As if she could read Sunoos worried mind, she answered his thoughts. Sunoo gave Chaeryoung a "Is that true??" look and she shrugged looking just as confused.

  What had really happened wasn't too far off.

Chaeryoung was on her happy little way to Sunoo's house after she'd finished up some project she was working on, and while she was walking, from out the corner of her eye she could see the group closely treading behind her chatting noisily with a can of beer in their hands. She obviously tried speeding up to avoid them.. but she was too late.

"Ryu.. isn't that that girl from the other night? HEY YOU."

   Her cover had been blown. She turned around despite her instincts telling her to run, and they walked to Kim Sunoo's estate together.

  Sunoo looked at the group.

  "Um.. alright. That doesn't explain why you think there's a party here? This is my hou-"

  Suddenly, the garage door started to lift and the loud music spilled out into the front yard. Sunghoon and Heeseung walked over and greeted their friends. "Yo! Took you long enough.. did you guys bring the speakers? mine wont work." He and Jay initiated some weird hand shake and Sunoo looked at them and his older brother in disbelief. At first, they had some nerve to take away Sunoo's hangout spot, but the audacity to throw a get together too? Beyond him.

   "What's a jam sesh without speakers..? man you weren't lying when you said this garage was perfect." Jake replied in awe of the nicely decorate garage. "I mean Imagine our Sunday late night gigs here. Everybody would want to come." Sunghoon exclaimed as he brought them inside, Sunoo and his gang following closely behind, arms crossed. Meanwhile Ryujin and Jay seemed skeptical.

"How's a family garage gonna get us more gigs?" Ryujin questioned.

"It's the vision okay...-- Have a little faith in us once in a while Ryujin."

  While the rest of Rogue was exploring, Sunoo latched onto Heeseungs arm. "Can I speak to you in private, dear older brother?" He said as he smiled to stop from gritting his teeth together.

  Sunoo pulled him into the house, his nails almost digging into his skin as he shut the door. "Ow..! You should be old enough to know how to cut your own nails." Heeseung winced while rubbing the spot Sunoo had scratched. "You'll be fine you big baby, you know who's NOT fine though? Me! Like right now." Sunoo expressed as he begrudgingly sat down with his arms crossed and a pout forming across his lips.

  "Tell your weird friends to get lost. That garage is special to me and you know that.." 
The pink-haired boy begged, but Heeseung just rolled his eyes. He could already tell where this was going.

"Seriously? You're always like this. I'm allowed to hangout in the garage just as much as you are, Sunoo."

Okay, not the response Sunoo had expected.