💕 PDA 💕

Stan: 13
Kyle: 12
Wendy: 12
Bebe: 13
Jenny: 12
Lola: 12
Butters: 13
Nichole: 12
Red: 13
Craig: 13
Tweek: 13
Cartman: 12
Heidi: 12
Annie: 12
(Based on their birthdays and what time the story is set in.)

Word count: 2233

•                                                                    •

"You always risk people misunderstanding you when you say anything."
                                                   -Phil Lord

•                                                                    •

They're in middle school! And yes I did the research to find out all of their birthdays to do the ages. Except for Annie, Jenny, and Lola, I couldn't find their birthdays. Someone please tell me if you know them!

Yes, all the people listed are people in this story. Just the people who spoke by the way, not the mentions.

Please enjoy!

_______________________________________

"Alright, listen up everyone!" Wendy shouted to all the girls in the meeting.

Everyone turned their head and gave Wendy their full attention.

"We are starting a new list! And this time," Wendy said, glaring at Bebe. "We are gonna do it differently!"

Heidi raised her hand, and Wendy called on her. "And how exactly will we do this one differently?"

The girls in South Park have always made lists, it was like an important tradition at this point, something they've done since elementary school. And they've always done it a certain way, but after Bebe tampered with the last list, Wendy knew there was only one way to solve this dilemma.

"We will ask everyone, even the boys, to vote. Not just the girls."

"Are you crazy?!" Red suddenly shouted, slamming her hands on her desk.

"It's the only way to get better, untampered with, data."

"But that's not true! There are still many ways you can tamper with the data!" Annie shouted.

"And that's why we will divide into pairs of two, then go around asking the boys the questions. We will have witnesses," Wendy said, putting her hands out in front of her to reassure the girls that this was a good idea.

"Are you sure about this?" Bebe whispered to Wendy. "I mean, letting the boys vote too? Doesn't that go against the whole point of our secret meetings?"

"It's fine, Bebe, we'll consider this a test run, okay?" Wendy whispered back. Bebe smiled warmly at her. "Okay, I trust you," Bebe decided.

"Then it's settled. Okay, everyone! Get onto pairs of two and go ask the boys which couple they think shows the most PDA!" Wendy shouted, and all the girls got up from their seats.

"Quick question, what's PDA?" Bebe asked.

"It stands for public display of affection," Wendy said through a laugh, shocked that Bebe hadn't known what that meant.

"Oh, okay! Let's go!" Bebe shouted, grabbing Wendy's hand and running outside the secret clubs building.

-

Nichole and Red walked outside to the school yard to look for victims to ask the question.

"Oh, look! There's Craig!" Red said, shaking Nichole a little.