🎉 May 26th 🎉

Fanart by Imjustbord666 on Twitter!

Video by FriendlyRio on YouTube!

Stan: 18
Kyle: 18 (today!)
(Based on their birthdays and what time the story is set in.)

Word count: 1322

•                                                                   •

"Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be."
                                        -Lauren Hutton

•                                                                   •

"No, no, no!" Stan yelled, walking around the house to see every decoration out of place. "Kenny! Wrong room! This goes in the kitchen!" He said, gesturing to the party banners. Kenny just rolled his eyes and moved everything to the kitchen.

Stan walked out to the backyard to see Butters messing up the seating plan for the party table. "Butters! Kyle is supposed to sit next to me, remember? His boyfriend? Move the chairs!" He looked at Butters who had a shocked expression on his face, and to ease the moment Stan added a little "please?" Butters rolled his eyes the same way Kenny had, and began rearranging the seating plan.

Stan then went back inside to boss people around more, when Craig stepped in front of him. "You've got to stop yelling at everyone, it's freaking Tweek out," Craig said, pointing to the spazzing Tweek in the corner of the room.

"Well I'm sorry, but it's Kyle's birthday! I want everything to be perfect for him!" Stan said, shaking a little and out of instinct Craig put a hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

"Calm down, I'm sure Kyle would've been over the moon happy if you only said happy birthday to him," Craig said, patting Stan on the shoulder awkwardly after realizing that his hand was there.

Stan smiled up at Craig who was surprisingly tall for his age, and muttered a thanks, even though he was still stressing about giving Kyle the best birthday present.

"You're welcome. I still hate you though," Craig said and he walked away with a hand over his shoulder to flip Stan the bird.

Tweek freaked out over this, yelling at Craig that he shouldn't anger someone who was already extremely stressed. Stan thought Tweek's bickering was funny, but it also reminded him of Kyle. Kyle was the definition of bickering.

"Oh shoot, Kyle!" Stan said subconsciously. He checked the time to find out that Kyle was supposed to be showing up within the next five minutes. The celebration was at Stan's house, and he had invited Kyle over earlier in the day, though he had forgotten one thing. He forgot to say happy birthday to Kyle. He was just too worried about his birthday to actually tell him happy birthday.

And all day Kyle had thought that Stan, his boyfriend, had forgotten his birthday.

Kyle woke up that morning and with a big smile on his face he checked his phone, but the smile quickly faded when he found not one single happy birthday message. He thought that maybe they would come later, but he waited hours and hours, the only gift he got was a drawing Ike drew for him.

And even though Kyle was grateful that at least some people remembered; his family. He thought that his not only boyfriend, but also best friend for eighteen years now would've remembered.

He was lying on his bed sulking when he got a text message from Stan. And no, it wasn't a happy birthday message. It was a question, he asked if Kyle would want to come over in an hour.