⌗ 𓂃 𖥔༌ ᰷ ﹅chapter 17﹅ ᰷ 𖥔༌ 𓂃⌗

Start from the beginning

he stood up before crawling over to hover over me on his knees and elbows. he took in my flustered state as he ran a hand up my skirt, pushing it up to rest at my hips. I swallowed as my cunt was on full display to him, hyper-aware of my wetness glistening. he ran a finger up my slit like he had at the table, making me whimper out slightly. my breathing became laboured as he took his time gathering my juices onto his middle finger, watching his own actions intently.

"stop- fucking teasing." I stuttered out. vance gave me a wicked smile before speaking.

"I'm gonna put a finger in, think you can handle that?" he asked in a gentle voice which contrasted his teasing actions.

"yes." I said.

I propped my head up and watched as vance's middle finger disappeared inside my hole. not only did I watch it, but god I felt it. I took in a big gasp, filling my lungs full as vance's slender finger dipped inside of me. he began to gently pump, sometimes curling inside of me, and it felt incredible. he warned me before adding another finger, talking me through the steps of his actions in a honey-smooth voice. small, pathetic moans and pants tumbled from my mouth and my legs were spread wide, one bent at the knee and the other stretched out. vance sat back a little and said:

"I'm just gonna apply a little pressure... here." vance's other hand moved to the top of my folds to a small bud between them. he started repeatedly running the pad of his finger over it, the tip of his nail scratching it slightly. this mixed with the vance's fingers moving inside of me made my hips buck while I cried out a little. "shh, shh. can't have any of our families hearing us."

"faster, please."

"only if you're quiet." I nodded frantically.

"I promise, I will." with a smirk, vance pulled me down the bed by my ankles, leaving my back flat against the mattress and my head on the pillows. "please, vance. please." I whispered out like a bitch in heat.

at this, vance's fingers began pounding me mercilessly and his other and began an onslaught on my clit. my back immediately arched off of the sheets and I gripped the red material tightly. my teeth were ground together to shut myself up and not scream out for the whole house and neighbourhood to hear.

knock, knock.
"vance, y/n, honey?" the smooth country accent of mrs hopper wafted through the door.

shit.

I expected vance to stop his movements in fear as my body froze, but he didn't cease for even a millisecond as he spoke back to his mother.

"yeah, ma?" I slapped a hand over my mouth as my chest heaved with heavy breaths and my legs began to shake.

I prayed to god I wasn't about to orgasm over vance's hand while mrs hopper was stood right outside of the locked door.

"we're dishing out dessert around now if you'd like some?" vance looked to me with a devilish smirk.

"I'm ok thanks, ma! y/n, you want something?" his eyes blazed with evil entertainment as he pried my hand away from my mouth, his fingers curling at that point in my walls that made me grip him like death.

"oh-" I squeaked out before swallowing hard to shut myself up and steady my voice. "no thank you, mrs hopper."

"ok... you all good in there, y/n? you sound a little off." my legs spasmed more violently and vance realised with a smirk that I was long past the point of communicating beyond shrieks and moans. he chuckled under his breath as my eyes rolled back into my head and I fought to keep my jaw from falling slack and letting out my screams of pleasure.