Two sex on the beaches

"Come on Rhea!" Emma, my best friend groaned at me from the other side of the bathroom door.
I opened it and a smile made its way to her face as she took in my outfit.
"It's perfect!" She exclaimed as I spun around so she could take in the denim mini skirt and bralette I was wearing.

It's our first time going out in Tokyo since we moved here and also my first time getting to properly drive my new car. Its a mclaren 720s with a new 4.0 L V8 engine, basically it's very fucking fast. I've always loved cars and I've been street racing all my life, but never have I gotten a car this nice.

"Where are we even going?" I question locking the door to our apartment.
"Some underground club I found." She smirked as we walked out the building.

The street was illuminated and lively, as hundreds of people swarmed past us. We walked to where I parked my car and got in.
As soon as the engine turned on and I heard the roar my heart started beating faster.
We took off down the street basically gliding over the road due to the speed of the car, fuck I've missed this.

We got to the club in no time and I parked on the side of the street and turned off the engine.
Emma squeezed my hand and smiled, "Let's go have some fun." She yelled and got out the car.
I chuckled shaking my head and followed her out the car.

We entered the club, walking down a long and dark corridor which made me feel slightly uneasy. But as we turned and walked through another door the music grew loud and the bright lights flashed replacing my uneasy feeling with an excited one.

I followed Emma through the crowds of people towards the bar.
"What can I get you two beautiful ladies?" The bar tender winked at us, causing me to roll my eyes and Emma to giggle. She was the flirtatious type, whereas I'm the type who won't bite their tongue and won't deal with peoples bs.

It's always been that way ever since we were little, me and Emma have been best friends since we were 9 and we both left home when we were very young so one of us had to be the one who protected the other. And I was the one who did that.

"Two sex on the beaches." I said plainly and held out my card. He scanned it and turned to make our drinks, clearly unsatisfied with my reaction.

We stood for a few minutes and drank our drinks, Emma drank before this so you could tell the alcohol was starting to enter her system and she was becoming more drunken. I however I am driving as the realisation hit me and I left my drink half full at the bar and dragged Emma towards the crowded dance floor.

Our favourite song came on and we danced together grinding and twisting to the music. It brought back memories of when we were younger and snuck into clubs like this. It's bittersweet because our fun times always were destroyed by people's cruel plans for two young girls who just wanted to have a good time. I dealt with them though because no one will ever hurt Emma and I'll always make sure of that, even if I end up being the one that's hurt.

Im pulled out of my memories as the atmosphere in the club changes and people start to become tense. I look up and see four boys walk through the door we entered through.

There was a blond guy with glasses, a brunette with long hair who had his arm over two girls, a tall guy with dark makeup and long black hair and then the fourth guy was the one I could tell people feared.

He had black cornrows and was wearing sunglasses that hid his face from everyone. Nevertheless everyone knew who he was, everyone but me and Emma.

I turned around as the song changed to 'low' by flo rida and Emma squealed, grabbing my hand.

We sang to the song continuing to grind and twist our hips to the beat, blocking out the rest of the world and focusing on eachother.

"I'm gonna go get a drink." She yelled into my ear over the music and stumbled out of the crowd.
I followed her slightly, until I saw her talking to one of the four guys who entered the club. He was the one with long black hair and eye makeup, I admired his style and I smirked to myself knowing he was exactly Emma's type.

I waited patiently until she came back from the bar with a grin plastered across her face.
"You got his number?" I questioned already knowing the answer.
"I got his number!" She jumped slightly
I high fived her and we went back to dancing.

I was starting to get tired and it was already late so we decided to leave. When we were walking back I heard someone call Emma's name causing us to turn around.
The guy ran up to us smiling,
"Hey, me and my brother are racing tomorrow night and I want you to come." He smiles at my best friend.
She returned his smile and nodded her head eagerly.
"This is Rhea, she's the one who I said does racing too." She turned to me catching me off guard.
He also turned his gaze to me, "I'm Bill, I'd love for you to come tomorrow too and feel free to bring your car." He said politely

I smiled back at him nodding my head like Emma did and they finished their conversation, hugging eachother.

Walking out I nudged Emma's side,
"Your totally into him." I smirked at her causing her to blush and turn away.
"Maybe I am." She smirked back at me as we got into my car

Hi, I hope you've enjoyed this so far I'm really excited to write this story. Also I don't proof read these so sorry if there's any mistakes