Prologue

This one's for you Nelli0212 ♥️

Like a lot of children her age, Evelyn loved to play with Barbie Dolls. She could spend hours in her room building a house at her bed with the duvet, making square pockets pretending it was rooms in a house. She loved to change their clothes and altered her bright British accent, giving her dolls different voices.

She had a Barbie doll who she named Eleanor, but she preferred her boy dolls. She had three of them and she had given them names too. Eleanor's boyfriend Louis lived in the house with her but they had two boy dolls working for them. Liam, the butler, and Niall, the pool boy.

Like most girls her age her play reflected her surroundings. At this moment in her life, she didn't understand the difference between rich and poor, something her parents tried to shield her from. She thought everyone had a butler and a pool boy just like them.

That Christmas she got the best Christmas gift ever. Her father had specially ordered a Barbie house that was a replica of their real house, furniture and all. It took up a whole wall of her playroom.

With ten bedrooms in her new doll house, she begged her mother to go to the toy store to buy two new dolls and her mother agreed.

She was so excited when their chauffeur took them to Hamleys and she looked at all the dolls before she picked two new boys. She named one of them Zayn and he would be the new chauffeur so she picked up a Barbie car too. She named the second doll Harry because of his pretty long hair and he was the new chef.

As soon as they got home she chose which bedrooms her new dolls should have. Then she examined their clothes and realized they needed a whole new wardrobe. Luckily her nanny was a great seamstress. She had made a lot of the clothes her Barbies wore. All she had to do was to design the clothes she wanted on her laptop and then her nanny made them. Evelyn usually accompanied her to the store to buy fabric and stuff and they always were on the lookout for great accessories.

All her dolls had their own walk-in closets and their own personal style. Niall mostly wore swim trunks of course, and Liam had some nice suits. But there was some formal wear in their walk-in closets too because whenever Eleanor had a party everyone in the house was invited. Maybe because Eleanor didn't have any female friends?

Eleanor's walk-in closet was the biggest. Evelyn enjoyed designing dresses for her. Louis' closet was almost as big and he was more of a sports clothes kind of doll, but he had some nice suits as well.

With two new dolls in her collection, she had to figure out their style as well. Zayn needed a couple of black suits and Harry got an apron and a chef hat. Evelyn took a good look at the doll to determine his style and decided that he needed clothes that sparkled.

Her nanny spent hours making the clothes and when she was all done Evelyn dressed all her dolls in their fanciest clothes because Eleanor was holding a house party.

She placed them all in the dining room and filled the table with food items in plastic. She held Eleanor at the back of the head and made her look around the table.
"Boys, we have two new members in my household. Welcome Zayn the chauffeur and Harry the chef." She said with her Eleanor's voice.

"Welcome, I'm Niall the pool boy." She said, trying to sound Irish like their own pool boy Sheamus.

"And I'm Liam the Butler. Can I get you something to drink?" She had moved on to her Liam doll and made him stand and walk over to the bar.

"Give me a whisky! I'm Louis, Eleanor's boyfriend. Welcome to our house." Evelyn said and giggled.

She played with her dolls until it was time for bed. She made sure to change them all into their pajamas and lay them in their rooms before she crawled into bed and fell asleep.